Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I'm all for public maulings.

My complaint, however, is that I'm not in ownership of this amazing piece of biblical cloth. I'm willing to pay someone a ghastly amount of money to make one for me though.

tumblr_mflnto9aM01qbrk99o1_500.jpg

Any idea when exactly they're going up? Should get some things ordered in before that happens.

This is really a major complaint but I couldn't be bothered finding the thread, but intercepted some kids kicking a dog in the face. I think its the worst thing I've ever witnessed in my life, and now I kind of just want to hide myself away for the rest of my life.

This is really a major complaint but I couldn't be bothered finding the thread, but intercepted some kids kicking a dog in the face. I think its the worst thing I've ever witnessed in my life, and now I kind of just want to hide myself away for the rest of my life.

Jesusfuckingchrist.
That's despicable. Where was that?
Dog ok? I'd say that was a bit traumatic for you aswell alright.
Jayzus

Scumbags. I hope you and the dog are ok.

If it had been a cat i would have gone beast mode but a dog ? Meh.

Just kidding they should be taken out and introduced to these lads.

Doberman-Pinschers.jpg

german-shepherd-Suppelements.jpg

pitbull.jpg

WolfPack_DigitalVision_479x238.ashx

and especially these lads who frankly scare the living shit out of me

Africandogs.jpg

spotted_hyena_group_in_water_kholekamp_web500.jpg

I actually shuddered looking at all of these together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back