Minor complaints thread (5 Viewers)

Pricks from another office, I think they're a couple, having a heated discussion on the stairs then going silent when I walk by to use the toilet and starting up again when I've moved off. Also on the way back. Don't have your fucking arguments on the stairs! I deliberately walked really slow on the way back up to annoy them

Pricks from another office, I think they're a couple, having a heated discussion on the stairs then going silent when I walk by to use the toilet and starting up again when I've moved off. Also on the way back. Don't have your fucking arguments on the stairs! I deliberately walked really slow on the way back up to annoy them

What are they fighting over?

Never date someone you work with... that's like rule number 2 after no family members, innit?

i hate that crap - having a couple meltdown in public and then acting as though people are intruding on your privacy by being present

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back