Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Thursdays 4 pm maths exam has been rescheduled for 9 am tomorrow, I have just found out, I am in the pub.

I've just decided to switch our Friday schedule to Monday, which means that the test we take each Friday on what we learned during the week will now take place on Monday before we've learned it. But since today is Tuesday, it doesn't matter in the slightest. Pencils ready!

It's only November and I've already had enough of christmas. Fuck it, it needs to be gotten rid of altogether. I fucking hate the fucking thing it must fucking die. Fuck you christmas you cunt. Fuck you forever. Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck youfuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

etc.

I'm gonna have a fucking WHOPPER chrimbo.

Totally up for it this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back