Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

This one in the cafe doesn't make lattes to my satisfaction. I only get them because I love the froth on them but the way she makes them the froth disappears almost straight away and its just milky coffee. I'm not sure how to take the issue up with her. If she can't do it she can't do it.

This one in the cafe doesn't make lattes to my satisfaction. I only get them because I love the froth on them but the way she makes them the froth disappears almost straight away and its just milky coffee. I'm not sure how to take the issue up with her. If she can't do it she can't do it.

I hear that.Its a delicate subject,who wants to look like a penis complaining cause they didn't get any froth?You'll just have to suffer in silence sadly.

I can't resist the delicious frothy foam froth frothing from cups. the rest of the cup i don't care about, if there was no such thing as the frothy bit then i'd just have a black coffee as i'm not that mad about milky coffee.

You are paying for it, you are entitled to comlain. If she can't do froth then she should take latte off the menu.

Yeah but as theodore pointed out it's a difficult one to complain about while maintaining a calm and reasonable demeanour. I have my eye on one of her colleagues and I don't want to spoil my chances there with a badly timed hissy fit about froth. not that I have a chance, but still.

Don't know if its a good idea to hit on baristas. Would you go back again after a refusal?

Re latte, maybe squiggle up your face with a smile and say: eh its supposed to have froth on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back