Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

good idea: got my new dell laptop the other day
bad idea: all the manky dell stuff on it to be found and googled and eventually uninstalled.

I don't mind people not knowing about the increases but I do mind when they make a song and dance about it when theres a big queue behind them waiting to get on the bus and then the next person does the same thing as if they hadn't already heard the driver say it to the person in front. Its almost enough to annoy you.

I don't mind people not knowing about the increases but I do mind when they make a song and dance about it when theres a big queue behind them waiting to get on the bus and then the next person does the same thing as if they hadn't already heard the driver say it to the person in front. Its almost enough to annoy you.

yeah, almost

Van broke down on the m50..tailback for fucking miles.Ir was on the hard shoulder.For Fucks Sake.40 mins wasted.

This fucking country.If I was a young man I'd emigrate

Kick 'em.

Was it a female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back