Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

I don't want to go and stand at a bus stop in this weather, and then sit on a bus that makes parts of me really hot, but by feet inexplicably cold, and pay like twelve quid to do so... gggh.

I don't want to go and stand at a bus stop in this weather, and then sit on a bus that makes parts of me really hot, but by feet inexplicably cold, and pay like twelve quid to do so... gggh.

I don't blame you.

Of all the things in the universe, buses - and waiting for the fuckers - are undeniable soul sappers.

I don't blame you.

Of all the things in the universe, buses - and waiting for the fuckers - are undeniable soul sappers.

True that, and Bus Eireann buses are a whole new level of suck. Its 18.50 for a return ticket from Navan to Dublin, too, so it feels even worse

I had my heart set on a big plate of chilli,but steaks were on spesh in ALdis so I'm having steak...

.....but,and heres my minor complaint...I never put the chilli peppers back.

True that, and Bus Eireann buses are a whole new level of suck. Its 18.50 for a return ticket from Navan to Dublin, too, so it feels even worse

18.50?

Thats fucking outrageous..Navans only down the road sure.

You can chop the steak up a lot an make chili with it instead of mince.

Much better.

Jazes...thats pretty blue sky thinking...I'm gonna do it!Plus it means I dont have to have chips..cos I had them last night.

I'm gonna shread the steak tbe..with my trusty always kept mental sharp knife.

18.50?

I know, right? And I'm currently looking for a job in Dublin, so I can only imagine how much money I'll actually see once I'm done paying travel costs (I think a 10 journey is about 55, + the dublin bus ten journey, would make my weekly bus fare about 80 quid... )

18.50?

I know, right? And I'm currently looking for a job in Dublin, so I can only imagine how much money I'll actually see once I'm done paying travel costs (I think a 10 journey is about 55, + the dublin bus ten journey, would make my weekly bus fare about 80 quid... )

Couldn't you get a room in an apartment in Dublin for E400?

Shame you gotta move to Dublin though.I can't handle the crowds at all anymore.

Why isnt everyone just at home..relaxin?

Edit..aw hang on..yer not gonna live there...very wise

Pay a bit extra and live in Harolds Cross it's lovely there.

Though to be honest I'm living in New Cross in london which is supposedly one of the shittier parts (Well not exactly shittier but least expensive anyway, which usually means shitty) of London and it's exactly like Harolds Cross which is one of the nicest parts of Dublin, so just how shitty is Dublin ?

I've been looking into this too. Next year I might move an hour (by train) out of the city and commute in. I could rent a place, have a yard for a dog (maybe some nice neighbors), still work and my budget wouldn't change. Small steps.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back