Minor complaints thread (7 Viewers)

People in work (Who are usually quite sound) sticking their noses in and making a huge scene out of nothing.

The minor pleasure part is when it turns out I was right.

angry_kid_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Internet at work is not working

Mullingar is a shocking price on the bus too, its only 50 miles but its cheaper to go to cork or Belfast. Those routes have a bit of competition. Hopefully I'll never live in mullingar again.

I've been looking into this too. Next year I might move an hour (by train) out of the city and commute in. I could rent a place, have a yard for a dog (maybe some nice neighbors), still work and my budget wouldn't change. Small steps.*

Come to Portarlington!Super duper cheap AND!!!

Near_Portarlington,_County_Laois_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1815831.jpg

We have a bridge to nowhere!

Its 50mins by train...farms everywhere on the Laois side..bog on the Offaly side.I fucking love it.

Ahh balls.Toothache is back...gathering a fair head of steam at this stage

Pay a bit extra and live in Harolds Cross it's lovely there.

Though to be honest I'm living in New Cross in london which is supposedly one of the shittier parts (Well not exactly shittier but least expensive anyway, which usually means shitty) of London and it's exactly like Harolds Cross which is one of the nicest parts of Dublin, so just how shitty is Dublin ?

It has a nice cemetery.

Started out writing a song about toothache..and somehow I'm after veering into devil worship..or more precisely..a song worshiping satan..hmmm

That did cross my mind...might buy me a bit of credibility with the frowny brigade..although its rather a jolly tune..I think I might just run with it for the craic though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back