Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

Just because I am eating lunch at my desk doesn't mean I am working.
STOP TALKING TO ME.

Fuck yes that should be a stabbing offense or keep an cream pie at your desk for throwing. (try not to eat the pie)

I find the best answer is to take a huge mouthful of food while they're talking and then answer them while blowing chunks of your lunch at them. It usually leads to "oh sorry your eating I'll come back" in my head I'm thinking "Yes I'm fucking eating you could see the food in front of me for fuck sake do you think this is an art installation called "the eternal strangle hold of dissatisfaction" ? you ignorant twerp"

Yeah if I'm eating and someone starts talking to me I take a big bite and stare them down while chewing.

We have no canteen in work

That's kinda like me. There is a canteen but it's used for meetings all the time so you can't really go there to eat most days. It's desk or outside and it's a bit cold.

I was just more or less told I have to attend a lunch that I will have to pay for and replace my time away from my desk.
Oh, joy. I have to spend money and work up the hours to take to spend with work people, WTF?

I was just more or less told I have to attend a lunch that I will have to pay for and replace my time away from my desk.
Oh, joy. I have to spend money and work up the hours to take to spend with work people, WTF?

This is surely a text-book example of a scenario in which a strongly enunciated "FUCK RIGHT OFF" is entirely appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back