Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

What a fucking day.Holy crap.

Did more fucking driving than Burt Fuckin Reynolds in the 70's

i don't have kids but there's people in my office who seem to mollycoddle their ones. if their little darlings have so much as a sniffle or hard day at school they drop everything and run home for two days to comfort them leaving others to pick up their work. i'm talking about kids between the ages of 9 - 17, pretty much the ages i started getting self sufficient. is this normal? it bugs me no end.

SSCCATAGAPP
Lindsey_Naegle.png

i don't have kids but there's people in my office who seem to mollycoddle their ones. if their little darlings have so much as a sniffle or hard day at school they drop everything and run home for two days to comfort them leaving others to pick up their work. i'm talking about kids between the ages of 9 - 17, pretty much the ages i started getting self sufficient. is this normal? it bugs me no end.

Fuck that - they should be out cleaning chimneys by that stage.

haha.

"HI GUYS, little Felicity (who's 17) is feeling slightly stressed over some upcoming exams so I won't be in for three days because I have to make her hot water bottles and pots of green tea. here's my work for the week. ENJOY"

haha.

"HI GUYS, little Felicity (who's 17) is feeling slightly stressed over some upcoming exams so I won't be in for three days because I have to make her hot water bottles and pots of green tea. here's my work for the week. ENJOY"

do you work in the public sector?
thats very 'public sector baby maker' sounding. I encounter that a lot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back