Minor complaints thread (12 Viewers)

EDit.

Sorry that's very shorthand. Germans tend to think you will break nothing so will casually place a clutch somewhere that half the car has to be dismantled for it to be put in.

Reminds me of a work trip I went on about 5 years ago to Lubbeck to scout a new product.

The product was great, brilliant piece of engineering, designed by a guy with a phd. Not a hope I could bring it to market in Ireland given the price point they were pitching it at but I was very impressed.

Another lad we were with, also a mechanical engineer, started asking a few questions WRT to what to do with system failures etc.

Yer man who designed it. "I have designed it to work."

Dudley was on the bike for the first time in a while; i was also on the bike for the first time in over a month. a lovely day for it, except for two cunts i had to deal with, one of whom swerved across the road and leaned on his horn at me for no reason.

Little dog has a docked tail, it was done before I rescued him. The way he let’s me know he needs to go outside is to sit on me with his arse in my face. I was just taking a power nap when he jumped up on my chest, arse full view, so I turned my head and he put his tail nubbin in my ear. I feel violated.

Little dog has a docked tail, it was done before I rescued him. The way he let’s me know he needs to go outside is to sit on me with his arse in my face. I was just taking a power nap when he jumped up on my chest, arse full view, so I turned my head and he put his tail nubbin in my ear. I feel violated.
Ear fucked

never go ass to mouth, doggo

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back