Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

I am not one to complain
Went to a work CrossFit class on Saturday and we had situps to do every five minutes
Grand. Painful and difficult, but grand.
They gave us these cushiony leathery mat things. Sweating like a hoor at mass from all teh other crap, but I do my situps.
Well, I only have a very fucking irritating rash right in my builders arse. Just where my poor delicate sweaty skin was womping against that leather.

A literal pain in my hole.

Can't complain, it was a free class and I showed up after promising to do so.
But I'd murder for some Sudocrem. Forget to get some today.

I'm very pacific about my wallets so when mine started giving up i went to track down an identical one.

Ordered last night.

mail this morning 'sorry we don't have that in stock, can we recommend this one for slightly more money'

The one they recommended is identical, just about 50% price hiked.

Pricks.

I am not one to complain
Went to a work CrossFit class on Saturday and we had situps to do every five minutes
Grand. Painful and difficult, but grand.
They gave us these cushiony leathery mat things. Sweating like a hoor at mass from all teh other crap, but I do my situps.
Well, I only have a very fucking irritating rash right in my builders arse. Just where my poor delicate sweaty skin was womping against that leather.

A literal pain in my hole.

Can't complain, it was a free class and I showed up after promising to do so.
But I'd murder for some Sudocrem. Forget to get some today.

I have a hot Cross bum

google had a feature where if you googled 'countdown to 10.30' it'd open a timer to that time, which you could see in the tab header as you worked in other tabs. my entire workflow was based around this feature which now seems to be gone.

I'm very pacific about my wallets so when mine started giving up i went to track down an identical one.

Ordered last night.

mail this morning 'sorry we don't have that in stock, can we recommend this one for slightly more money'

The one they recommended is identical, just about 50% price hiked.

Pricks.
I've had mine for probably 11 years now, I upgraded it a few weeks ago using a load of gaffer tape

Got a puncture on my way back from Burdocks..thankfully I I had a spare tube in the saddle bag.

Just had a brief whatsapp toandfro with what I thought was the group chat with the dudes I went to school with. Did a couple of in-jokes.

It wasn't that group chat. It was actually my brother. I need to get better at saving numbers.

I've been finding the kid's wetsuits in a damp pile around the place, and lightly bollocked them a couple of times warning they'll become smelly and messed up. So they have started hanging out the wetsuits on the line here outside the kitchen.

The problem is every now and again I catch a black teetering figure in the corner of my vision, standing outside, seemingly staring in the window, and it's repeatedly scared the piss out of me when I'm making dinner or whatever.

Wetsuits are terrifying.

I've been finding the kid's wetsuits in a damp pile around the place, and lightly bollocked them a couple of times warning they'll become smelly and messed up. So they have started hanging out the wetsuits on the line here outside the kitchen.

The problem is every now and again I catch a black teetering figure in the corner of my vision, standing outside, seemingly staring in the window, and it's repeatedly scared the piss out of me when I'm making dinner or whatever.

Wetsuits are terrifying.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back