Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

That lad does eat a varied diet though, unlike Peterson's 'nothing but steak' fuckwittedness
ah here.
I'm sure someone who gets themselves so hopped up on Oxy and various other opioids that they get themselves put into a medically induced coma for days to try to get off all the gear is exactly the person you'd be looking to for health tips.

Three tickets for a gig I want to go to in Dublin : 48 euro
Hotel for 1 night : @300 euro

Fuck that

Don't know where else to put this, but jesus the heat today. Yesterday I had a couple (few) beers in the afternoon, then had a nap. Woke up at 18:00 to find that I'm supposed to be at work at 07:00, far away.

6 very good to decent guys on my team, and I wasn't in charge. Should've been easy today. Nope, I was fucked. So was everyone else. We were all wobbling around with sunstroke to boot.. I've complained about new guys here a lot, and now, with the best guys EVAR, we were all munted. Sweating like a pedo in a creche or whatever. It was all a massive mess.

Then I had to go to the next job. At least we looked better than the other bunch, who, god, I dunno, they are fucking shocking. And they were actually trying to do a good job.

Should I just start a "seanc work moan" thread?

Hottest day of the year so far. We set out furniture for a party or something, outside, then rearranged it again and again and again.

Client (her name was whatever but her sort has been re-christened, Karen-like, to Katie). There's always a "Katie", with a clipboard, a radio, an insta account, and no fucking clue.

We started the day with "I'm going to get Greg to see how this is laid out. Greg has the vision on this".

I don't want to talk to the guy with the vision. I want to talk to the person with the fucking plan.

I nearly punched some people. I nearly got punched. It was all I could do to retain any kind of composure. I'm far too Irish for this weather. The other lads, you could throw darts at a map of the world and that's where they're from, and they were struggling too. You can't make people do physical work in this heat over and over again just because you don't understand H&S rules, how fire exits work, how fire lanes work, how CAD works, how people who aren't privileged pricks like you work. The weather was so hot today that if we were in Australia, we'd have gone home. Katie's incompetence is a serious Health and Safety issue.

Should I just start a "seanc work moan" thread?

Hottest day of the year so far. We set out furniture for a party or something, outside, then rearranged it again and again and again.

Client (her name was whatever but her sort has been re-christened, Karen-like, to Katie). There's always a "Katie", with a clipboard, a radio, an insta account, and no fucking clue.

We started the day with "I'm going to get Greg to see how this is laid out. Greg has the vision on this".

I don't want to talk to the guy with the vision. I want to talk to the person with the fucking plan.

I nearly punched some people. I nearly got punched. It was all I could do to retain any kind of composure. I'm far too Irish for this weather. The other lads, you could throw darts at a map of the world and that's where they're from, and they were struggling too. You can't make people do physical work in this heat over and over again just because you don't understand H&S rules, how fire exits work, how fire lanes work, how CAD works, how people who aren't privileged pricks like you work. The weather was so hot today that if we were in Australia, we'd have gone home. Katie's incompetence is a serious Health and Safety issue.

i fuckign hate that bitch. on your behalf

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • ernesto
  • Jerry Twig
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back