Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

Met up with an old English friend tonight. Good times until he got to a point and I said I need to go.

We ended up chatting to a Scottish dude and a Bulgarian dude. Eventually I revealed the (apparently no longer blatant) fact that I'm Irish. I made a joke about an Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman are in a pub talking to a Bulgarian. That itself was the punchline. Good times.

Then the Scottish guy says "So, Rangers or Celtic?". I'm stunned.
There's no way I'm ever going to answer that I said.
English guy says don't answer that question.
Bulgarian guy says "interesting".

I know some of you lived with this every day growing up, but I didn't. Wtf was that?

The English guy was right anywhoo, never take the bait.

Was the bulgarian lad all like

christoph waltz television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Met up with an old English friend tonight. Good times until he got to a point and I said I need to go.

We ended up chatting to a Scottish dude and a Bulgarian dude. Eventually I revealed the (apparently no longer blatant) fact that I'm Irish. I made a joke about an Englishman an Irishman and a Scotsman are in a pub talking to a Bulgarian. That itself was the punchline. Good times.

Then the Scottish guy says "So, Rangers or Celtic?". I'm stunned.
There's no way I'm ever going to answer that I said.
English guy says don't answer that question.
Bulgarian guy says "interesting".

I know some of you lived with this every day growing up, but I didn't. Wtf was that?
always respond with 'Falkirk'.

Well, Scottish lad is either a fuckin total wank, or quite funny
Total wank.

He claimed he was in the services. As many do. And there was cocaine involved. I did not partake, I brought my English friend back to his hotel and then went home myself.

I told English friend "happy to meet up with you since you're in the area, but no madness". Oh well.

Last edited:
i'd gotten a couple of emails from PayPal warning me the card on my account was about to expire (i actually replaced it about six months ago as it broke, so have a new card with same number but different expiry).
i just got an email that the expiry date on the card i have registered with them has been automatically updated; i'd heard something about this; they're in cahoots with the card companies to do this so the customer's service is not interrupted. but this means visa sent them my new card details without any authorisation from me - can that be legal?

Worse again is that "uuh uuh uuuh" thing the yoof are going on with these days. Have you heard them doing that? I have to restrain myself from going around telling people to cop on, and maybe dishing out a few slaps in the gob
haha. I don't think I'm familiar with that

Worse again is that "uuh uuh uuuh" thing the yoof are going on with these days. Have you heard them doing that? I have to restrain myself from going around telling people to cop on, and maybe dishing out a few slaps in the gob
back in a brief heyday of relative sporting success in the early mid-00's, Laois supporters used to chant 'laois, laois, laois.....', as its impossible to make anything lilting or rhyming from that single syllable it just sounded like a pack of savages heading into battle.

good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back