Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

the missus took the dog (we're dogsitting) for a walk yesterday evening to a local park. There are 2 car parks, one either side of the park. She drove by the nearest one (closes at 9pm, according to a sign) to go to the other one cos she was meeting a friend there. Took the dog for a walk, got back to the car park before 8pm ,and the car was locked in. That car park closes at 7. Not a fucking sign to be seen. Fucking absolute cunts of pricks that run that park.

I was gonna tag this onto @Scientician 0.8 's loneliness thread which has veered swiftly into 'Ireland is a small, shit country', territory.

F7nJmWxOD1e3uDiqf3iaFLDWI_rGeNJmxMHQsh_2peg_pjKW3BpyhywVdn0RdXlJs4n5wdT7cZKHbKuOEtHOxIu3LB1F_enumXYgKU8zzzv1Fqjpnpi9IBCwbDtzLzlpYEtFRBWYxDWOu0zGNp60NavHU2G8TUlkwu7Ueraukaw6kEhgJm-TAcJUlhBYDGoxZsOlJHcHKazZz7DkAn-BEp08BCGOd0JQl23WnfU6ww88vkd8EoAzk0jgSd8txCbfSQWxNlNHqYlH4vc7jSA44P4M-p4XGFapctPcqFFOXWZk2BrmK7iqO0I49JIUUr3d-dK9g7oUB1O26VYL4rGSGG4vcfvUIR3af2Pu2KtlaxLsg3Olu6imbgu6mtTbO02aEIQEQQ5BbB5OC7D5Ql9R2GOo39ovbM6Q4wHll0TmoMdTJPAmu1l55QyzEnnULZBoDL93mT5crkHvnO8YBF8vWED1hTYOuxd6wOTyeyEPFYRneDA3XjnWH_m-qcqI9NzhD9rZW67jwjhenYHSZYDo2fQVcINVW3momjPx7jSEUwPXgb313Z9nIa0oWPQI-zIXSmxP5vv_4RxXJ54rk6hQZr9LSki0hM6plUW4JcCU-gJ7L61xdYPKzgQzPOP1i-g6GozhsMWDFbHwzFLMxd6EdOPFoulqtNwc_CCbZhZ6fbSFuo7NEm-3b-bW1hXsPAxTbdf5ccJn4zzIIVGfxLa0rVfoeOtkJl3Y5To3IalMF8bh26lqW8Yai5RjetgP4hRJYJhgcht8jl_yylaqGOpcjpFqPKd8ZgpEOSJjYakdwNXirGiYoziEw4-rpa1zJo9eu1cK43crQ0WlV07VVDaf93SzCuqkhF3ER3jkO1jDN4q_MAl5rMVSi3gi0uv8z1xzCt3Rs58Q0cPiyj0x=w539-h955-no

People on Twitter raging because The Goodies was described as a "canceled comedy series". Forgetting that the word "cancel" exists outside of the social media cavalcade of outrage.

From wiki:

"in early 1982, the series was canceled. In later interviews, the cast suggests the reasons were mainly economic, and that a typical Goodies sketch was more expensive than it appeared."

Not even sure if this is a minor complaint or a major one. But the fucking stickers they're sticking on shit these days seem to be fused at an atomic level to the thing.

I bought a shovel and pulled off the stupid sticker on the handle that was mad shiney and making my hand sweaty and slippy, and it stripped the varnish off the shovel handle. So now I have a sticky, dirty, untreated bit of wood to hold onto.

Then I bought one of those measuring jug yokes. I ended up having to slice 2mm slivers of sticker off it with a sharp blade, leaving of course some crazy gum residue, which I had to scrub off with white spirit.

Long story short: if Putin feels the need to do any more genocide, he can point his attentions towards sticker factories and I'll turn a blind eye.

It would normally take me about 90 minutes and two trains to get home from the particular place I was working today. This always feels like quite a slog but I like the work and that so it's worth it.

Today it took 5 trains and 165 minutes to get home. Two separate trespassers on the track in different locations.

The travel is worse than the work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back