Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

St. Vincent is starting her promo for her new album and I find her tremendously irritating in interviews.

I pretty much dislike everything about her except her music, which I really like.

St. Vincent is starting her promo for her new album and I find her tremendously irritating in interviews.

I pretty much dislike everything about her except her music, which I really like.
Feel a bit guilty about this, I just find her irritating in interviews.

Minor complaint: my previous post in here.

I reckon she's a wanker. When she played here, after the show she went straight into a taxi back to her hotel, and wouldn't even wait for her manager to get in the taxi, so her manager had to walk round to the hotel by foot instead. Pretty good show alright though, she has loads of sweet guitars and shit.

How much can you evaluate someone on how they act an hour or two either side of a show though, especially if the show is basically them doing everything. Not everyone has the mindset to walk off stage and start running a merch stand.

Having being baptised in the Catholic faith I find her appropriation of the term "Saint" offensive. When was she canonised? Bordering on heresy.

Also, Vincent is boy's name.

How much can you evaluate someone on how they act an hour or two either side of a show though, especially if the show is basically them doing everything. Not everyone has the mindset to walk off stage and start running a merch stand.
Yeah, but you could wait the one second it takes for your manager to get through the door of a taxi

Landsdowne Road

Half of those who go will never have heard a single song (incl me)
Forget it man, it's all over. She has won. Now the worst thing you can say about her is that she's a sore winner

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Forget it man, it's all over. She has won. Now the worst thing you can say about her is that she's a sore winner

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not true, his best song is Come Pick Me Up.

Is her Wonderwall singing ex-boyfriend as famous as she is? (i.e. people over a certain age have no idea who they are)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back