Direct from the record label in Europe

Cost of the record €25,00

Shipping and Handling €24,90
Product Tax Included €4,34
Processing Fee €2,05
Total €51,95

Another year of people pretending that they care about the Grammys for 24 hours

giphy.gif

oh, another minor complaint, that the podcast world has been bloated with glossy middlebrow newspaper podcasts selling hours of underwhelming "resilience" stories and "interviews with the big thinkers tackling the big issues of the day" episodes.

oh, another minor complaint, that the podcast world has been bloated with glossy middlebrow newspaper podcasts selling hours of underwhelming "resilience" stories and "interviews with the big thinkers tackling the big issues of the day" episodes.
Once upon a time this kind of thing would have had me railing against the media, now it just makes me sad that my fellow humans are much more boring and unimaginative that I gave them credit for, and actually enjoy listening to this shite

Once upon a time this kind of thing would have had me railing against the media, now it just makes me sad that my fellow humans are much more boring and unimaginative that I gave them credit for, and actually enjoy listening to this shite
I don't think people necessarily are, but someone in charge is triangulating their audience figures and trying to put out the dumbest shows they can get away with for the largest audience while still claiming to be the clever ones. God forbid you alienate a single listener by not flattering them. I mean, this appears to happen to everything once money is involved: short term profits always winning over long term gain.

filling my Thomann basket with no intention of buying
That sounds great though.

My minor complaint: not buying all the stuff from Thomann I meant to buy.

Nothing fancy, but I remember roping in a couple of mates to buy stuff with me to get it up to the free delivery threshold. Many months later and nothing has happened. Except one of those mates recorded an album and the other one became a drum teacher.
I has done a failing.

major EU grant deadline due next weds, which I've ended up having to write.

In fairness it was kinda my idea in the first place but its gone nuts in terms of numbers of partners.

Its frankly unfundable at this point - as they expect the shagging thing to make rather than consume money

anyone have a few KPIs I could borrow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back