Minor complaints thread (3 Viewers)

I've been wearing the same runners and boots prior to this so it's not that. I had a problem with biker boots I was wearing a few years ago when I kept getting static shocks. The last few weeks, the child says I'm giving him shocks but I can't feel them, and the hair thing is just mad - it looks dreadful and I can't style it :(

get an earthing rod. Like those things that hang off the back of cars and rub along the road. It might make you look like you have a tail but it should sort the static problems

This should really be in major complaints, it's causing me such trouble.

Has anyone ever had a recurring problem with static electricity? My hair has gone mental the last few weeks, I can't go near it with my hands or a brush. It goes all mad and sticky uppy with static, then it goes really flat and sticks to my face, but if I brush it off my face it goes all static again. It's very distressing :(

I'd say a trip to Tesco with you is great craic altogether

Probably should be in major complaints too, but I demand a bill to be passed into law that requires that all trees and bushes which hang over the pavement be trimmed to a height of at least 7 feet. I'm 6'4 and fucking sick and tired of having to constantly duck under low hanging branches. Especially this time of year when it's dark and you can't see the fuckers til the last second because of the lack of leaves. If I lose an eye I'm suing everyone, the council, the owner of the tree (if it's a tree in the garden of a private residence) their gardener (cos if they have a tree their probably loaded) Fucking everyone. If it was anything else Joe fucking Duffy would be on the case.

And before you all say "ah c'mon your having go at the trees ? fuck off Cattle you've gone too far this time" I watched a woman who was shorter than me jog full force into a branch on saturday and it looked pretty bad so It's not just me.

If you want I'll do it just approve the CE scheme and soon we can all walk with our backs straight all the time.

and while I'm at it people who put chandeleers in a gaff with an 8 foot high ceiling are twats fuck you too.

And Superquinn in Ranelagh your "special offer" signs are too fucking low, and yes it hurts when you walk into the edge of them at the wrong angle so sort it out you cunts.

If I didn't wear a helmet on my bike I'd be dead a long time ago because of this very thing.

So might I suggest wearing a bicycle helmet?

Probably should be in major complaints too, but I demand a bill to be passed into law that requires that all trees and bushes which hang over the pavement be trimmed to a height of at least 7 feet. I'm 6'4 and fucking sick and tired of having to constantly duck under low hanging branches. Especially this time of year when it's dark and you can't see the fuckers til the last second because of the lack of leaves. If I lose an eye I'm suing everyone, the council, the owner of the tree (if it's a tree in the garden of a private residence) their gardener (cos if they have a tree their probably loaded) Fucking everyone. If it was anything else Joe fucking Duffy would be on the case.

And before you all say "ah c'mon your having go at the trees ? fuck off Cattle you've gone too far this time" I watched a woman who was shorter than me jog full force into a branch on saturday and it looked pretty bad so It's not just me.

If you want I'll do it just approve the CE scheme and soon we can all walk with our backs straight all the time.

and while I'm at it people who put chandeleers in a gaff with an 8 foot high ceiling are twats fuck you too.

And Superquinn in Ranelagh your "special offer" signs are too fucking low, and yes it hurts when you walk into the edge of them at the wrong angle so sort it out you cunts.

See also, people with umbrellas.

tall people always complaining that the world was designed without them in mind

As I said before I am quite tall, my lady is 5'2 or thereabouts. She agrees with me that the world was not designed for the tall after 9 years together she's seen me comfortable about twice. both times where drug assisted. Now before short arses nag about tall people being in their way all the time. Let me give this short list of things that are just too small for living

All public transport seats no exceptions
Bus ceilings
Most cars
All couches
Most armchairs
All Showers
All Baths
All Beds
All Cinema seats no exceptions

I've never been comfortable in public ever.

If you have a problem with any of these things just take a tape measure around with you to study it.

I'm also 6'4 and I reckon a lot of tall people use the plane seats thing as an excuse to whinge, and scutty people allow fine looking, well proportioned people like myself to have a whinge about the plane seats because they can then sympathise with us on the basis that it then gives them an excuse to have their own whinge about the seats. well, this is it - nearly all plane seats are fine.

As I said before I am quite tall, my lady is 5'2 or thereabouts. She agrees with me that the world was not designed for the tall after 9 years together she's seen me comfortable about twice. both times where drug assisted. Now before short arses nag about tall people being in their way all the time. Let me give this short list of things that are just too small for living

All public transport seats no exceptions
Bus ceilings
Most cars
All couches
Most armchairs
All Showers
All Baths
All Beds
All Cinema seats no exceptions

I've never been comfortable in public ever.

If you have a problem with any of these things just take a tape measure around with you to study it.

that's you that is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

nearly all plane seats are fine.

Until the person in front reclines or the person behind needs a knee rest. I'm 6'1" & need that room motherfuckers.

I've only been blissfully comfortable once on a plane. Air Lingus Premiere class. It will never happen again, but it was awesome.

Only ignorant cunts push their seats back. If its very cramped I'll ask them to straighten it up, if theres plenty room I'll just spend the journey bouncing my knees of the back of their seat. pricks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back