Minor complaints thread (2 Viewers)

I'm also 6'4 and I reckon a lot of tall people use the plane seats thing as an excuse to whinge, and scutty people allow fine looking, well proportioned people like myself to have a whinge about the plane seats because they can then sympathise with us on the basis that it then gives them an excuse to have their own whinge about the seats. well, this is it - nearly all plane seats are fine.

I said all public transport planes are too small by a few cenitmeters but you can put your feet under the seat in from to some extent, Busses, trains especially when you're facing someone you don't know, the luas even the space left for legs is not enough. I have to make a point of absolutely jamming my knees into the seat in front of me on planes so that should the person try to move his seat he just can't. I don't do this because I want to I do this because there is no other option.

And it's not just legs either, Your arm span is about equal to your height (according to Mr Prezbo) so I of course have a longer distance between my shoulder and elbow so arm rests too are at the wrong height. Sinks are too short by a few inches so my back gets really sore when doing dishes I could go on.

Look I'm not whinging (except for the branches nearly taking my head off thing that I am whinging about) I'm sick of this happening you point out that something is wrong with the way the world has been designed and suddenly you are whinging well i'm not. The average height that things are designed for is about 5'7 because that's the median range (not sure that's the correct phrase) for average height between men and women and I'm 9 inches taller than that so the whole world from my point of view is 9 inches too fucking short 2 inches grand 3 grand but 9 for fuck sake guys it's not whinging it's fact.

hai washingcattle ;

5.jpg

What the fuck is going on in the O2 tonight that has attracted the largest amount of female idiots I've ever seen crammed onto a tram?

agreed. I never once in all my life have ever reclined my seat

people on planes are cunts

You have to be kidding me.
The seats go back for a reason.
On a transatlantic flight I'm gonna get some kip, and I'll do that with the seat fully back thank you very much.
Your legs will fit under the seat in front of you.
It's not the world's most comfortable arrangement, but suck it up. I don't care when the dude in front of me does it, good luck to him.

People need to get the fuck over themselves on air travel.
Most people of reasonable means can reach any point on the planet within a day, more or less.
Yet, instead of marveling about it, they complain about security lines, seat backs and leg room.
Joyless fuckers.

Just put your arse to the back of the chair, sit up straight and hope the person in front doesn't put the seat back. If they do, ask them not to. Usually the act of talking to them freaks them out so much they put it up with no problems.

Just put your arse to the back of the chair, sit up straight and hope the person in front doesn't put the seat back. If they do, ask them not to. Usually the act of talking to them freaks them out so much they put it up with no problems.

Ha. Get out of that.

I'd tell you "No, I'm putting it back. You can put yours back too. Enjoy the flight."

You have to be kidding me.
The seats go back for a reason.
On a transatlantic flight I'm gonna get some kip, and I'll do that with the seat fully back thank you very much.
Your legs will fit under the seat in front of you.
It's not the world's most comfortable arrangement, but suck it up. I don't care when the dude in front of me does it, good luck to him.

The seats go back because back in the day airlines weren't trying to jam as many seats as possible into a plane like they are now. The seat pitch does tend to be better on transatlantic flights though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back