Minor complaints thread (6 Viewers)

egg_

nerd/hippy
Supporter
Since 1999
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
We have one. Two problems - first, I don't think it does a very good job. We have the tank which drains into a percolation area, which ultimately drains into a ditch. There's been no frogspawn downstream of the tank since we moved in, and there used to be before (and there's still frogspawn upstream). Second, it keeps clogging up - it's not that difficult unclog it, but still it's a nasty job

therealjohnny

Supporter
We have one. Two problems - first, I don't think it does a very good job. We have the tank which drains into a percolation area, which ultimately drains into a ditch. There's been no frogspawn downstream of the tank since we moved in, and there used to be before (and there's still frogspawn upstream). Second, it keeps clogging up - it's not that difficult unclog it, but still it's a nasty job
I had to get a guy out to fix ours as I was fed up unblocking it every 5 weeks or so. It too wasn't percolating properly. I'm not sure what he did exactly, but he cleared it out and added a whole new length of pipe and it appears to have done the job.

Unicron

Supporter
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Haha yeah, especially when you're too cheap to buy rods, and are shoving a length of half-inch pipe down instead, and it flicks up and sprays you with shite

(I've learned my lesson and bought rods since)

They're like the tuner pedal of rural home ownership equipment, annoyingly boring but an utterly necessary investment.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Mindfulness Relaxation Nature Sounds
    Water Ambience, Pt. 11
    Sleepy John
    Mindfulness Relaxation Nature Sounds
  • WFLYTD NIGHTCORE
    5W3375W3375W337L1K3BUBBL36UM
    six impala
    WFLYTD NIGHTCORE

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads