Minor complaints thread (31 Viewers)

It's leaking again

And I don't have a mini to sell to cover the cost of getting it fixed again
After numerous phone calls and texts, and no shows, and complaining to tradesmen.ie about it, I finally got the guy to send someone to have another look at this yesterday

It's leaking again today

What's leaking? I saw an ad on social media yesterday for some leak fixing spray.
So just talk about leaks for a few minutes, I'm sure it'll show up.
Where the conservatory roof meets the kitchen extension roof. The original owner had tried to get it sorted for years. I think it needs to be taken apart and put back together properly. Weather is coming in and has destroyed the electrical wiring. The missus just wants to paint over it and forget about it.

Attachments

• 20200808_152506.jpg
    20200808_152506.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20200808_152501.jpg
    20200808_152501.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
Where the conservatory roof meets the kitchen extension roof. The original owner had tried to get it sorted for years. I think it needs to be taken apart and put back together properly. Weather is coming in and has destroyed the electrical wiring. The missus just wants to paint over it and forget about it.
I'd say I could fix that. It needs to be taken apart and redone correctly.

You have to think like water

I'd say I could fix that. It needs to be taken apart and redone correctly.

You have to think like water

I'm not sure I'm up to the task

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I got absolutely drowned this morning on the way to the doctors clinic, then I bought mouldy strawberries as a "treat" in m&s to cheer me up. I had a nap on lunch and accidentally slept 2.5 hours, and woke up feeling like I was in Inland Empire. Its been one hoot after another, lads.

Tech reviews that talk about the packaging or weight of products (that you dont have to hold)

Shut the fuck up.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is a boil water notice in my area since Monday, which I learned about on Tuesday. Little things like rinsing a glass or brushing my teeth are now loaded with the "fear of doing it wrong".

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
  • Unicron
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back