Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

It's dog shit, I swear!
Srsly, though it's fucking annoying. Second time in as many weeks. I cleaned it up last time as no one else in the building would. I don't want to make a habit of it. But, like, is that a matter for the letting agency or the council, given it's on the steps rather than the footpath?

Srsly, though it's fucking annoying. Second time in as many weeks. I cleaned it up last time as no one else in the building would. I don't want to make a habit of it. But, like, is that a matter for the letting agency or the council, given it's on the steps rather than the footpath?

I'd approach both separately and see what each one says.
I'd also install a covert camera regardless of legality

[/QUOTE]

As Ernesto says, contact both.
But Lettings agency really. Push them hard. Make those fuckers earn their pay.

As Ernesto says, contact both.
But Lettings agency really. Push them hard. Make those fuckers earn their pay.
[/QUOTE]
It was gone this morning. Not sure if the letting agency sorted it out or one of my neighbours. Whoever did didn’t do a good job as the log is gone but the stain is still there 🤷🏻‍♂️

It was gone this morning. Not sure if the letting agency sorted it out or one of my neighbours. Whoever did didn’t do a good job as the log is gone but the stain is still there 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well that's not good enough. It needs sorting out dude.

Person who hurled a variety of ridiculous insults at me (my favorite was "what have you ever achieved? Emanuel Macron was president of France at your age and look at you still living in rented accommodation") and blocked me turns up after two years as if nothing has happened. I think it was a mistake to be polite

I bought a cool Bowie Blackstar t-shirt. Brought it home and it's like a dress. L me hole, more like XXXXXL. Bringing it back.

Interesting.

In my recollection you are a tall man. I'm 'M' for pretty much everything, but in spain I'm an 'L'. Wondering if the body profile/size in ireland has shifted this year.

Was planning to buy t-shirts later, this is important research.

Person who hurled a variety of ridiculous insults at me (my favorite was "what have you ever achieved? Emanuel Macron was president of France at your age and look at you still living in rented accommodation") and blocked me turns up after two years as if nothing has happened. I think it was a mistake to be polite

er... why, why and WHY would someone be bothered doing that ???

did this happened face to face or online ?

also FWIW - I don't have a job and live with my folks.
I feel sorry for folks who have jobs and mortgages.

Interesting.

In my recollection you are a tall man. I'm 'M' for pretty much everything, but in spain I'm an 'L'. Wondering if the body profile/size in ireland has shifted this year.

Was planning to buy t-shirts later, this is important research.

I used to buy L but changed to M a few years ago but I'm left with a good number of perfectly good t-shirts that are now too small (shrinkage in some cases) and the only ones left wearable are my L shirts. So chose the L Blackstar thinking I was being smart. But no. It's effing massive. I tried to wear it today and just get over it but I know it will end up on the shelf with the too small Ms. So it's going back.

I'm right on the cusp of M and L as well. It's very annoying. Depending on the shape of of a tshirt one or other can be a perfect fit but more often than not the M is bet onto you while the L swallows you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back