Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Threads
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
Yeah that's it. It's the one for the wall sockets in the living room and kitchen. But it keeps tripping, even though I have unplugged everything. I thought i could check the circuit breaker itself but read it might be dangerous without a multi-meter as there could still be current in it if it's dodgy
Kind of pointless without a multimeter; I’d start by looking for continuity between the nearest socket and the circuit breaker

_Katie_

Threads
Had to do a work event at a bank that will remain unnamed today. Someone commented that its good I "look normal" because the last people who came in looked "grungey" (how I normally look.)

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the corporate world and its small-minded, classist, prejudiced bullshit?

Cormcolash

Threads
Website
geocities.com
Had to do a work event at a bank that will remain unnamed today. Someone commented that its good I "look normal" because the last people who came in looked "grungey" (how I normally look.)

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the corporate world and its small-minded, classist, prejudiced bullshit?
Fuck all corporate gigs.

jonah

Threads
Same, I need to cop on and wear grown up clothes to work instead of my usual grungy teen choices. If I had real shoes on instead of classic reeboks like a child, my feet would probably be dry.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
gigging last night with a strat style guitar for the first time. kept turning the volume down with a loose finger.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Electric problem had been caused by the leaky roof (mentioned a while back on this thread). A little man from the village sorted it for now, but I've just discovered the cooker isn't working .

prefuse

Threads
Not that you see many of them now, but men with long hair who always have it in a ponytail. What's the point? Ya may as well have short hair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• White Light / White Heat
    The Gift
    The Velvet Underground
    White Light / White Heat
  • Melodrama
    Hard Feelings/Loveless
    Lorde
    Melodrama
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads