Minor complaints thread (9 Viewers)

Yeah that's it. It's the one for the wall sockets in the living room and kitchen. But it keeps tripping, even though I have unplugged everything. I thought i could check the circuit breaker itself but read it might be dangerous without a multi-meter as there could still be current in it if it's dodgy

Kind of pointless without a multimeter; I’d start by looking for continuity between the nearest socket and the circuit breaker

Had to do a work event at a bank that will remain unnamed today. Someone commented that its good I "look normal" because the last people who came in looked "grungey" (how I normally look.)

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the corporate world and its small-minded, classist, prejudiced bullshit?

Had to do a work event at a bank that will remain unnamed today. Someone commented that its good I "look normal" because the last people who came in looked "grungey" (how I normally look.)

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate the corporate world and its small-minded, classist, prejudiced bullshit?

Fuck all corporate gigs.

Same, I need to cop on and wear grown up clothes to work instead of my usual grungy teen choices. If I had real shoes on instead of classic reeboks like a child, my feet would probably be dry.

gigging last night with a strat style guitar for the first time. kept turning the volume down with a loose finger.

Electric problem had been caused by the leaky roof (mentioned a while back on this thread). A little man from the village sorted it for now, but I've just discovered the cooker isn't working .

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back