Minor complaints thread (27 Viewers)

I think I've only used a credit card in a shop maybe twice. I can't remember the pin anymore.(oh, I just checked, it's contact less) I just use it online now. Otherwise it's cash all the way.

Last edited:
I've taken to playing a Tetris esque game on the phone. But I'm now getting ads cutting in over games, instead of when you finish, and if you press back button the whole game is gone.

I try to use cash to I can keep track of how much I'm spending. Take out a chunk on a Friday and stick in the wallet. If I've run out by Tuesday then I need to stop spending money.

Now you can truthfully tell beggars and chuggers that you have no change as you quickly step by them

Yeah its essentially a simplification on the muscle museum chords with a few bellamy styled vocal flourishes around the 2.20+ bit and some trap beat because it's in a the minute. bassline and sound setup is basically TM.muse.org till the trendy bit at the end. Rick beato here all day ftw.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wanted to listen to down to earth by rainbow in the car on the way home from band practice.

It wasn't on spotify,others seem to be gone as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back