Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Sad to hear that MAD magazine is shutting up shop

So.. curry causes blindness, communists are the real fascists, "the great replacement", soros, that sort of thing?

The chemical throwing daughter of the corrupt journalist-harrassing TD ("she didn't lick it if the ground") who attacked journalist BlackGrape is being protected by the guards. Also, the arson attacks on detention centres are leftist false flag attacks although the people of Rosslare are so fed up with the multicult that they're ready to start burning shit down.

I think I'll try going back to being barely conscious of her existence

Sad to hear that MAD magazine is shutting up shop

I bought a few issues as a kid. I remember being really impressed by the fold in's.

he-ai-ighty-ollar-oh-get-it-hahaha-the-the-26341882.png

This is a complaint from 3 weeks ago when I was in Montreal, but someone just reminded me of it. I got stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway on the way to the airport in a cab, and had 3 pints in me. I needed to pee so bad that after a while I just started crying. The taxi driver, who spoke no English, was so uncomfortable. He only charged me ten dollars for a 70 dollar fare.

This is a complaint from 3 weeks ago when I was in Montreal, but someone just reminded me of it. I got stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway on the way to the airport in a cab, and had 3 pints in me. I needed to pee so bad that after a while I just started crying. The taxi driver, who spoke no English, was so uncomfortable. He only charged me ten dollars for a 70 dollar fare.
Trying this next time I'm in a jam.

It's a nice enough day,summer holidays and all that. Took a walk to the shop to get some milk and did not see a single kid out playing!!!!

Well there were probably loads but they weren't wearing any hi vis*

*this is an obtuse reference to a mayo politician recently putting a call out that people should be fined for not wearing hi vis

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back