Minor complaints thread (1 Viewer)

jonah

Threads
AND I TOLD KATIE, that when she was telling them about all of this, to make sure to spell Bryan with an 'i' to piss him off.

egg_

Staff member
Supporter
Since 1999
Threads
Where dogs wear hats and birds fly backwards
Actually not that easy to find rashers made from nicely treated pigs.
It's *very* difficult if you're outside Dublin. M&S has rashers from 'outdoor bred' pigs, which is NOT AT ALL THE SAME as free-range

A lad up the road here farms his own free-range pigs, but his sausages and smoked rashers aren't that nice :(

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
I’d love to go full Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and keep my own pigs. I honestly believe that if you eat meat, you should be able to stomach every part of the process. And eat more than just one or two parts of an animal.

Unknown Convict

Threads
Website
www.bop.gov
I’d love to go full Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and keep my own pigs. I honestly believe that if you eat meat, you should be able to stomach every part of the process. And eat more than just one or two parts of an animal.
i prefer the cheap cuts and love offal but i'd draw the line at brains and eyeballs. if a butcher offers you fries, think twice.

ann post

Threads
Because vegetarians are just hoofing avocado seeds, carrot tops, onion skins, potato stems, coconut shells and raspberry stalks with the pointy bits on them into their mouths twenty four seven?

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
brainwashed.com
Because vegetarians are just hoofing avocado seeds, carrot tops, onion skins, potato stems, coconut shells and raspberry stalks with the pointy bits on them into their mouths twenty four seven?
My point is that an animal is dying for your meal, if you’re fine with that step don’t start getting squeamish about liver, kidney, tripe, etc. I mean, I don’t like all of it but I try to eat more than just a fillet steak or rashers. It just feels so wasteful to me.

I know you’re taking the piss but you can make stock from a lot of the offcuts from veg, how much gets chucked out that could still be used?

was the rat brain eaten in a lab mishap?
Yeah, it might have been better if it was actually prepared properly...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
    For the First Time in Forever (Reprise) - From "Frozen"/Soundtrack Version
    Kristen Bell feat. Idina Menzel
    Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
  • The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads