Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

AND I TOLD KATIE, that when she was telling them about all of this, to make sure to spell Bryan with an 'i' to piss him off.

Actually not that easy to find rashers made from nicely treated pigs.
It's *very* difficult if you're outside Dublin. M&S has rashers from 'outdoor bred' pigs, which is NOT AT ALL THE SAME as free-range

A lad up the road here farms his own free-range pigs, but his sausages and smoked rashers aren't that nice :(

I’d love to go full Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and keep my own pigs. I honestly believe that if you eat meat, you should be able to stomach every part of the process. And eat more than just one or two parts of an animal.

I’d love to go full Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall and keep my own pigs. I honestly believe that if you eat meat, you should be able to stomach every part of the process. And eat more than just one or two parts of an animal.
i prefer the cheap cuts and love offal but i'd draw the line at brains and eyeballs. if a butcher offers you fries, think twice.

Because vegetarians are just hoofing avocado seeds, carrot tops, onion skins, potato stems, coconut shells and raspberry stalks with the pointy bits on them into their mouths twenty four seven?

Because vegetarians are just hoofing avocado seeds, carrot tops, onion skins, potato stems, coconut shells and raspberry stalks with the pointy bits on them into their mouths twenty four seven?
My point is that an animal is dying for your meal, if you’re fine with that step don’t start getting squeamish about liver, kidney, tripe, etc. I mean, I don’t like all of it but I try to eat more than just a fillet steak or rashers. It just feels so wasteful to me.

I know you’re taking the piss but you can make stock from a lot of the offcuts from veg, how much gets chucked out that could still be used?

was the rat brain eaten in a lab mishap?
Yeah, it might have been better if it was actually prepared properly...

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back