Minor complaints thread (43 Viewers)

I feel this! I have a natural tendency to compare myself to other people, and it bred so much negativity. I started noticing how much it drained me and how much it made me feel really badly, and I've been feeling so much BETTER towards people, not constantly being negative towards them just because of my insecurities. It's made me so much HAPPIER for people, also for myself. Now when I'm around people who are being negative about other people it makes me physically upset and I feel like crying.
All of this is awesome. I was raised in VERY negative environment and it kind of seeped into my bones. I have one friend who is SUPER enthusiastic and positive and I think being around him for 10 or more years has reallllllly helped me lighten up. Long may it continue!

Struggling to finish a really important document at work, with really bad nausea. Haven't eaten today because I'm pretty sure I'll yak everywhere. Pray for mojo.

I was like that too on Friday, so tired all day it felt like speaking was sucking my vital energy. A full weekend of not-boozing, sleeping in, and walking a lot has sorted me right out

I was like that too on Friday, so tired all day it felt like speaking was sucking my vital energy. A full weekend of not-boozing, sleeping in, and walking a lot has sorted me right out
Me too, I'm like sorry is this how people are supposed to feel? If so... I LOVE IT.

Local council went directly to my employer and extracted £326 from my wages for an over-payment of housing benefit, which I didn't know I owed, for a property I lived at 7 years ago. In order to dispute it I have to provide proof that I told the housing benefit dept to cancel the benefit when I got a job, which I won't be able to do as I didn't keep any correspondence and have no record of a phone call.

Local council went directly to my employer and extracted £326 from my wages for an over-payment of housing benefit, which I didn't know I owed, for a property I lived at 7 years ago. In order to dispute it I have to provide proof that I told the housing benefit dept to cancel the benefit when I got a job, which I won't be able to do as I didn't keep any correspondence and have no record of a phone call.
Tories eh?

Is there no statute of limitations for that? Like, isn’t most data only stored for 5 years really? I’m sure you couldn’t claim an underpayment this long afterwards.

Even its going be completely uncontestable I'd call them about it enough times that it'd cost them 326 in labor just to take it off you. pricks chasing down small money when there are pricks paying zero tax and brexiting cocaine off disposable yachts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back