Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

Started a new book yesterday and forgot to put it in my bag to read on the luas.

WORST. Because I do this at least weekly, I've always got an audiobook on the go. Still much prefer reading physical books, but its changed my morning game.

What do you think of The Light Is Leaving Us All?
I loved it, I hadn’t liked the last few Current 93 albums and I thought this was a return to form. The music is beautiful and the move away from all that Aleph/Coptic stuff to what is essentially a folk horror story was very welcome.

I loved it, I hadn’t liked the last few Current 93 albums and I thought this was a return to form. The music is beautiful and the move away from all that Aleph/Coptic stuff to what is essentially a folk horror story was very welcome.
Yeah, I think it's great too. I never really worry about what he's actually singing about, I'm just happy if it sounds good. It's the first time in a while that the lyrics and music blend together well and sound like proper songs with catchy bits. If I had a criticism it would be that it sounds a bit like The Inmost Light Revisited but I don't care.

That’s not a bad thing!

I think the last track in particular is amazing, wish it was a bit longer.
I like that it's very low-key and unfussy (by c93 standards at least) without loads of guest stars. It sounds like a band again. My criticism, if I was to commit to it, would be about repeating himself, not that the inmost light was bad.

Been awake since 4 and i'm not one of those smug pricks who gets up at 4.

Loads to do in stupid job and haven't started it because BLURGH.

Feel ill.

Plz be tomorrow.

Not the right thread for it, but I'm definitely trying to be less negative about everything, work included, and it is actually helping. I'm still tired, though... watch this space :)

Not the right thread for it, but I'm definitely trying to be less negative about everything, work included, and it is actually helping. I'm still tired, though... watch this space :)
GET OUT OF HERE. Just kidding, go Ciara.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back