Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

crap? quick fix?

Last time I did mine my wiper fell off about a mile away from the test centre. I managed to bodge it though.
bodged and all..I'm ready to rock

I knocked my rear view mirror off with my head as I leaned over to pick up a sweet wrapper from the passenger footwell..while I was outside the NCT waiting to go in last time

We had a car that was missing the cover on one of the front indicator lights,it passed 3 nct tests with it missing before it was the reason it failed.
At least it was a reasonably inexpensive and easy fix.

We had a car that was missing the cover on one of the front indicator lights,it passed 3 nct tests with it missing before it was the reason it failed.
At least it was a reasonably inexpensive and easy fix.
This kind of thing shows that it really comes down to whatever tester you get on the day. Mine passed twice before one of them insisted I need a locking fuel cap.

This kind of thing shows that it really comes down to whatever tester you get on the day. Mine passed twice before one of them insisted I need a locking fuel cap.

everyone I spoke to recently regarding the nct said they changed all the rules back in August. Even some lad on the radio talking about it. They've started issuing DANGER stickers to cars too, declaring them off the road immediately. I presume you're allowed to drive it away though.

I'm taking my mini for a test later in the month. It's as sound as it can be but there is rust on the passenger door. It's not too bad but it will ultimately come down to whatever the tester decides on the day. All these horror stories about the new rules aren't inspiring confidence.

My face. Which turns into a flaming torch whenever I have to speak at work in front of more than 3 people. Finally combating my nerves and stage fright, but it doesn't help when my face is literally giving off heat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back