Minor complaints thread (23 Viewers)

The complete UK office would fit into less than one season of the US office, comparing them is fairly dumb.

Besides, most people who dislike the UK office actually just dislike Ricky Gervais memes or their stupid ma/da/uncle/work mate in the pub telling them it was funny back in 2002 and they've never forgiven them.

And they never will.

Also, some people don't find awkward funny.
Girlfriend has this thing where she recognizes that something is ironic but she is unable to process it as irony and gets all riled up. As a result she can't watch any kind of cringe comedy.

I haven't, but I'd try anything!

As @snakybus says - it does work. I've got like a full bingo house of chronic pain problems, been going for three years now on and off and its been great for me. fucked my back up lifting the nephew a few weeks back and she electrocuted me a load of times and it was grand in two days.

As @snakybus says - it does work. I've got like a full bingo house of chronic pain problems, been going for three years now on and off and its been great for me. fucked my back up lifting the nephew a few weeks back and she electrocuted me a load of times and it was grand in two days.
Jesus that sounds great. Can you recommend a particular place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back