Minor complaints thread (22 Viewers)

I just had to re-calculate wages for 80 people and honestly I want s bottle of vodka. I don't drink vodka.

The office: an American workplace. They're showing old episodes. I've always thought it was crap, but people tell me I'm wrong. I've given it a good few chances....It's absolute shit.

The UK office is a classic IMHO.

I still think fondly on some of the more earnest and less Gervais-centric moments in the UK office. Like the Yazoo moment at the holiday party... still makes me tear up, though it might be my fondness for Yazoo. I was VERY into all things Gervais back in the day but I'm not sure it would have the same impact on me now, on re-watching.

The US office is just wonderful, though.

I went out on Friday and I'm still wrecked today, didn't get the job I wanted and our car broke down 2 weeks after we bought it leaving my girlfriend stuck in Wales for her birthday, which I had lots of nice things planned for. All this coming after a broken foot, two unrelated hospital visits in the space of a week and a cancelled anniversary holiday. I think the universe is trying to tell me something....

I went out on Friday and I'm still wrecked today, didn't get the job I wanted and our car broke down 2 weeks after we bought it leaving my girlfriend stuck in Wales for her birthday, which I had lots of nice things planned for. All this coming after a broken foot, two unrelated hospital visits in the space of a week and a cancelled anniversary holiday. I think the universe is trying to tell me something....

Ah Jesus, sorry to hear about the job. I find that the first interview always turns out shite, but gives you a dry run. Something awesome will come up for you

Ah Jesus, sorry to hear about the job. I find that the first interview always turns out shite, but gives you a dry run. Something awesome will come up for you
I’m more annoyed about the car than the job, tbh. Jobs come and go but getting ripped off buying a car on the internet really stings. Doubly so as it has scuppered all our nice plans.

I’m more annoyed about the car than the job, tbh. Jobs come and go but getting ripped off buying a car on the internet really stings. Doubly so as it has scuppered all our nice plans.

Nice that the pair of you are at a point where you're buying a car together though, fair play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back