Minor complaints thread (15 Viewers)

Guitarists talking about "tone" when they mean "sound, and "dealing" when they mean "selling".

Guitarists talking about "tone" when they mean "sound, and "dealing" when they mean "selling".
This reminds me of music promo types putting "merchants" after various music-related terms to describe the band in question: noise merchants, riff merchants, doom merchants, tone dealing merchants, etc.

Due to rush hour congestion caused by ongoing work at the Facebook site near where I work a road that normally takes a minute or so to to drive down can now take up to half an hour to clear.

And this is only phase one of a four-phase development, with work likely to last into the 2020s.

So I now have to drive a few miles in the opposite direction of where I want to go in order to double back on a different road to bypass that mess.

#fuckfacebook

Due to rush hour congestion caused by ongoing work at the Facebook site near where I work a road that normally takes a minute or so to to drive down can now take up to half an hour to clear.

And this is only phase one of a four-phase development, with work likely to last into the 2020s.

So I now have to drive a few miles in the opposite direction of where I want to go in order to double back on a different road to bypass that mess.

#fuckfacebook

where is that facebook place going to be?

Somewhere between Clonee and Clonsilla I think. Posibly close to where the rail line from Dunboyne crosses over the canal to Clonsila St or maybe I am off.

Somewhere between Clonee and Clonsilla I think. Posibly close to where the rail line from Dunboyne crosses over the canal to Clonsila St or maybe I am off.
i dunno. there's a couple of fairly big sites with work underway, one beside Kepak and another on the old N3 (?) road parallel to the M3

There's more than one irish internet youtube star (ok one of them isn't that famous but broadsheet are always posting him in what is clearly a favour to a mate)

But they're weirdly the same

jacksepticeye

AreYa HavingThat

just the worst lads in college shouting at you in the pub

Last edited:
Those Facts cunts. This is required viewing from 1:36 on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back