Michael Gira (1 Viewer)

All acts were dropped by young god records a few years ago not just her.Only swans and GiraI solo music is released on the label now due to financial issues experienced by all labels. Hard to know what or who to believe in this squalid affair

i know him and he's sound

I do know him and he is sound. And weirdly, I know him because of a photograph I took of Swans, but my experience is pretty much the polar opposite of the previous Thumped guys photograph of Larkin Grimm.

It's an awful situation and I don't know what to think about it. But I'm pretty sure that lots of randomers piling in with their opinions about it on Facebook are not really helping anyone here.

Visconti is correct about the handshake though .... crushing indeed. But like, wrong about all the rest.

nah it's sodomising a drugged 13-year-old that isn't rape-rape, so i imagine this is definitely not rape-rape

perhaps

maybe the evidence that jennifer gira is withholding for the time being will include a detailed diagram

yeah but...so what? it's fabulously irrelevant whether anyone thinks he's sound or not.

Yeah, you're right ... it's irrelevant to what actually happened but I meant that remark as a attempted humorous response to your one which was itself a humorous response to what Westberg said (and obviously also as a chance to show off the fact that I know someone famous).

My point really is that Visconti's account of Gira as some sort of unpleasant ogre-like figure (based on meeting him once) is entirely at odds with my experience. And this stuff does matter, at least in the court of public opinion (cliche alert). No-one pays attention to me (not even you lot) but plenty of people will pay attention to Visconti. If people believe Gira is a complete prick then they are more likely to believe he is capable of doing what he is being accused of doing. Similarly, if people believe Grimm is some sort of scheming mentally-unstable nut-job then they are more likely to dismiss her claims. So, it's good to see Shaney recounting his experience of meeting her.

I don't see the value in either party's character being assassinated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back