Michael Gira (1 Viewer)

i didn't realise she worked with him, i thought he was just randomly turning up to add his two cents

going on to work with tony visconti makes the claim that she's 'jilted' after being dropped from young god look pretty stoopid though

View attachment 11198

the thread that was on got removed while i was in the middle of reading it...i think the original post was a link to jennifer gira's post, which has also disappeared
the original post was Gira posting a link to an interview, then saying he was off to see his attorney.

I read it too. I actually posted what I said here in this thread as a comment on the thread. I got lots of responses. 80% supportive, 20% abusive (from males who believe rape culture doesn't exist).

I don't know what to make of Gira's comments about demons. I guess if you've been falsely accused of rape then you can hardly blame him for lashing out with possibly relevant personal details. What is the correct way to deal with publicly aired accusations of something that nobody can ever really prove one way or the other?

I reckon Larkin won that thumped fight about the photograph and she wasn't even in it. I met her a couple of times, the first time at a party in my house and I thought she was a bit weird. The second time I was a bit reluctant to engage but she was absolutely as lovely as anyone could be and that's the way I think of her now.
Really? This is the one where she cast a hax on the guy for requesting that she credit him for his photograph?

I've never heard a Swans album.

I dled one ages ago but never got round to giving it a spin

I turned down guest list for them last time I was in Berlin..precisely because I'd had too much to drink and couldnt face the train there.

Maybe I dodged a bullet there..cos I'm particularly irresistible when I'm insane drunk

norman westberg and his missus are in on it now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back