Meteor Award Winners (1 Viewer)

Wicker said:
there's nothing remotely funny about him ........

he's fuckin' woeful on TV, but I saw him live at he wasn't too bad. Just pulled the piss outta a guy with a bomber jacket and 2 german guys.....ahh i think you probably had to be there

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
He's good on the Panel, but his delivery of jokes is awful.

NO! he is NOT good on the panel, or anywhere else for that matter. My sarcastic uncle who says basically every second word is funnier than him. I think you's are getting too old, and need to be terminated, along with that scrawny tossbag.

so now we know where we stand.

Wavioli said:
NO! he is NOT good on the panel, or anywhere else for that matter. My sarcastic uncle who says basically every second word is funnier than him. I think you's are getting too old, and need to be terminated, along with that scrawny tossbag.

so now we know where we stand.

cranky pants

yeah teabag invaded the stage alright,

it started out as a dare but the pure mad bonkers fucker just put his hood up and ramsacked the stage, yr one Hazel from yr a star gave him a congratulatory kiss n' all, he even got to ask for "3 cheers for the waiting room" in the mic and followed Asian over to the stage for their performance before pullin a legger back to his seat.

what a crazy!

Well done The Chalets, one of my fave Irish bands. I think the Aslan award thing is some sort of performance Art prank....really.......wait for it

watched the end of it on tv last night to see what happened but didnt see him say anything into the mic, i saw the aslan lads shake his hand and stuff.

did rte edit it or something?? bollox if they did.

3 cheers for Waiting Room.

The peoples band and the peoples choice.

and i only just heard the decision for the best newcomer category was made by the "industry".
what the bloody fuck on a horny day in hell does that mean?? who is/are this mysterious "industry" of which they speak??
even ed byrne cracked a joke at how vague it was. i havent heard the chalets, im sure they are good and all, but theres not much merit to a thing like that when it can be just seen as jobs (favours) for the boys.

(this isnt a really a comment even on this, more a general one on why such people - whoever they are shouldnt be allowed dictate such awards, theres too much scope for criticism, and detracts from the band that wins as well.)

HalfHunter said:
do you know a guy called teabag from cork? think he is mates with waiting room, i heard he invaded the stage when aslan were picking up their award.

My doggies got very friendly with him when he was uncouncious in my living room a while back.......

Anyone else twig that talentless coat-tail clinging cunt Declan O'Rourke miming his dreary unimaginative shite? I had to run to the toilet when he performed on the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back