Meteor Award Winners (1 Viewer)

since when is Juliette Lewis singing?
didn't sound as bad as I expected.
snoop new songs are shit
thrills were actually ok

Meteor Awards always suck. Watching yer man John Hughes' award tribute crap was fucking painful - especially when it came to the hip and happenin monk dude. good lord! and the Corrs acting like theyre only great craic!
fuckin' Meteor.

Alan Latchley said:
Anyone else twig that talentless coat-tail clinging cunt Declan O'Rourke miming his dreary unimaginative shite? I had to run to the toilet when he performed on the night.

His album cover Artwork is the worst thing I've ever seen, and I saw a video of a beheading.

Alan Latchley said:
Anyone else twig that talentless coat-tail clinging cunt Declan O'Rourke miming his dreary unimaginative shite? I had to run to the toilet when he performed on the night.

he's unspeakably shite, worst record i've been sent in 2 years and i get sent some terrible nonsense altogether.

brianMy Remorse said:
watched the end of it on tv last night to see what happened but didnt see him say anything into the mic, i saw the aslan lads shake his hand and stuff.

did rte edit it or something?? bollox if they did.

3 cheers for Waiting Room.

The peoples band and the peoples choice.

and i only just heard the decision for the best newcomer category was made by the "industry".
what the bloody fuck on a horny day in hell does that mean?? who is/are this mysterious "industry" of which they speak??
even ed byrne cracked a joke at how vague it was. i havent heard the chalets, im sure they are good and all, but theres not much merit to a thing like that when it can be just seen as jobs (favours) for the boys.

(this isnt a really a comment even on this, more a general one on why such people - whoever they are shouldnt be allowed dictate such awards, theres too much scope for criticism, and detracts from the band that wins as well.)

these whole ceremony and award things in general is a load of utter tosh, wouldn't give much credence to any of them.

Jim A. Morrish said:
these whole ceremony and award things in general is a load of utter tosh, wouldn't give much credence to any of them.

B000000XCD.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Alan Latchley said:

According to a friend of mine everyone bar The Thrills, Juliette Lewis and McFadden & his whore mistress mimed musically, everyone bar Aslan and O'Rourke sang over a backing track.

I thought the O'Rourke thing was hilarious, that song has loads of harmonics in it and he obviously wasn't evening atempting to fake playing them.

HalfHunter said:
do you know a guy called teabag from cork? think he is mates with waiting room, i heard he invaded the stage when aslan were picking up their award.

this would probably be the same mr. bag who also decided to destroy a set of cupboards in his chalet at a.t.p. by climbing across the top of them at four in the morning.

steveamanakick said:
he drank your aftershave too, c'mon, tell everyone
it was actually belonged to a house-mate if i can recall correctly.He was actually going around on saturday night at atp spraying people with a fancy bottle of gaultier aftershave he had "found" at the meteors. When I mentioned it to him about the morning he drink aftershave in my house, he proceeded to spray some into his mouth,
Classy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back