metalireland + nazis (1 Viewer)

"... or it would be if you could type you jizz guzzling cumjunkie. I guess your hands were otherwise busy coordinating all the cocks you suck?"

People can refer to me as a jizz guzzling cumjunkie on metalireland but a bit of banter about the aul racism is blocked...

agreed, sorry Gary, I actually re read your post there aftered I'd calmed down and I see your point. I still stick by what I said though, it seems a lot of people would rather look down on people outside the punk scene for certain behaviour while laughing it off in the punk scene.

Like no-one called gazzer up on starting his anti-metal thread by saying metal was "bent", yet we're all here discussing metallers being out of order for calling things they don't like "gay". Same thing no?

yeah you're dead right Cpd I wuz bang out of order.Caught a bad dose of alco-tourrettes that day.My bad.But It was a good laugh that thread.No offence

pow.jpg

CT used to allow the threads on Nazism and NSBM etc..but 99% of the time it would decend into name calling and crap like that so he locked them...
he has a list of rules he is trying to run HIS site by and sticks to them (and they are not as PC as some of the folks in here are)...which i think is cool..
He doesn't want it to turn into a shitefest like other sites...

the basic rule is if you are not going to post a valid topic about metal music or related then dont post it / or be upset when its locked..

simple...

Another thread just got locked on metalireland... anytime someone mentions "white pride", "nazis", etc or someone questions some metal bands dodgy lyrics or image on there the thread gets locked. Bullshit.
.|..| me arse.

I take it all back. Threads about Mongrel "magazine" article, emo bashing and "flag waving" at gigs not locked yet on metalireland. Fair play.

Talking of nazis (just going to post it here, as talking of nazis too) guess who was in Coleraine a couple of days ago?

Fucking bastards from Combat 18. In MY town. Bloody scum.

I take it all back. Threads about Mongrel "magazine" article, emo bashing and "flag waving" at gigs not locked yet on metalireland. Fair play.

The Mongrel thread is fukkin' hilarious! I love how all these heads come out of the woodwork as soon as some one types NSBM...

....wait for it, any minute now!

Hellvomit don't like you Daniel. :) NSBM? They'd be the first onto the cattle trains.ABSURD? Precisely.

what were they doing? jonto is out of jail as well the ginger nazi twat

Don't know, but whatever they were up to i wish it wasn't in Coleraine. But i think something is stirring up, this is the first time people from Combat 18 have been openly around town with C18 symbols and swasticas in donkeys and a few weeks back some mates found while drinking behind a row of houses the box of a nazi dagger.

fuckin hell like, ya never see people in nazi regalia walkin round belfast, there are loads of ra\cist attacks but its all very cloak andd dagger and cowardly bastards doing it in the middle of the night. think ur right about something brewing tho, also the bnp are running next year the cheeky bastards

We would be more than happy to give those bastards a beating, but:
1) Round here people are apathetic or bible thumpers, there are only a restricted handful of people that would want to do something;
2) Combat 18 folks are a bunch of fanatic psychopaths;
3) A nazi dagger is going around and those pricks WILL use it.

Hope it is all a one time thing and it all boils off, or it will turn ugly.

Indeed.
And speaking of which, thinking something was brewing was a more than correct suspicion. Got an e-mail from AFA Ireland this morning to tell me they heard about the Coleraine 'incident' and apparently this guy from this white ultra-nationalist group called England First Party is in Northern Ireland with the objective to help this thing called the 'Ulster Nationalist Forum' to organize meetings in Co. L/Derry and Co. Donegal in the next week or so.
Here is what they say on the England First Party page: http://www.efp.org.uk/pagenews4.html

The kind of info i really didn't want to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back