metalireland + nazis (1 Viewer)

Thats crazy that A-Bob predicted this aswell......eeeuuugggghhh

afraid its too late im sure some of ye have seen this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/7322242.stm

A man beaten and stabbed by a gang in Belfast was "just in the wrong place at the wrong time," his father-in-law has said.

The 32-year-old suffered serious head and neck injuries after he was attacked by a crowd at the junction of King Street and Castle Street on Saturday.

It is claimed the trouble was started by some Linfield supporters after the Irish Cup semi-final with Cliftonville.

Reports suggest some attackers wore neo-Nazi gear and had English accents.

The victim's father-in-law said his injuries were horrific.

"He was on a life-support machine and for a time, we didn't know if he was going to live or die," he said.

'Throat cut'

"His throat has been cut, his face has been badly beaten, he has head injuries with stitches on his nose and is very badly bruised.

Attack scene
The 32-year-old victim was stabbed in the throat
"He wasn't breathing when he arrived at hospital, and is very heavily sedated."

A crowd of about 40 men made their way through the city centre on Saturday afternoon.

After shouting abuse and creating a disturbance in Castle Street, they tried to force their way into a pub but were prevented from entering.

They then went down King Street, where they attacked the victim.

Police are examining CCTV footage in an attempt to identify those responsible.

Linfield bosses have said it has not been confirmed that club supporters were involved in the attack.

It has been condemned by IFA President Raymond Kennedy, who said there was no place in football for such behaviour.

PSNI Superintendent Mark Purdon said a dedicated team of detectives led by a detective chief inspector had already been put in place.

"There are a vast amount of witnesses and witness statements currently being progressed, CCTV footage is in the process of being collated and will be examined as a priority."

He added: "There have been no arrests to date, however inquiries are continuing."

Comments on other news pages and forums suggest combat 18 t-shirts and insignia were seen.

This is on top of the clitonville chairman been sent bullets in the post in the build up to the match.

possibly not completely unrelated.

very sad stuff indeed.
RIP

That's mental like. Just shows how shit football is up North! Fucking crazy anyway, that's right in the middle of the city centre on a Saturday afternoon, and of course there were no cops about to stop it happening. Something tells me if it had just been me on my own going to do that, the cops would get me within 2 minutes.

Just read about the Combat 18 tees.
If that is true, then it's definitively the same people that are helping to organize the meetings in Counties Derry and Donegal.

English accent + Combat 18 tees and insigna + meetings planned + C18 seen in Coleraine = It's them.

If that is true, then it's definitively the same people that are helping to organize the meetings in Counties Derry and Donegal.

English accent + Combat 18 tees and insigna + meetings planned + C18 seen in Coleraine = It's them.

yeah it getting pretty fucked up !! gona have to start trying to organize some sort of support network/preventitive measures to these sorts of attacks happening in and around northen ireland ! fucking scary though , espeiaclly as theyve already proved thier happy to nearly kill someone for being in/outside a bar which is known to be predomiantly catholic . belfast is shit !

C'mere,can you or anybody else give us some background or handy links about C18s activities and history in the North?

_39159633_johnnyadair203.jpg

C'mere,can you or anybody else give us some background or handy links about C18s activities and history in the North?

Don't know much, because C18 is quite secretive as an organization and doubt would openly publicize contacts with paramilitary groups (and are a bunch of paranoid psychopaths). However i do know that C18 has made contacts with various loyalist paramilitary groups in the past but due to various differences (not the least the Israeli flag flown by many loyalist groups) it never got anywhere.

However there has been very strong alligations, with talks about evidence by the Special Branch and MI5 that Combat 18 established contacts succesfully with the LVF. An article that is helpful to explain more about it is this one:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/htmlContent.jhtml?html=/archive/1999/08/22/nnazi22.html

Then on an article (the link is: http://meta-religion.com/Extremism/White_extremism/Combat_18/combat_18.htm) states how:
"C18/RVF supporters were involved in the safehousing of Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF) and dissident Ulster Defence Association (UDA) members in Bolton in North-west England. Among those they helped are John White (former leader of the UDA) and Gina Adair, wife of jailed Loyalist terrorist leader Johnny Adair."

Furthermore, i know from reading somewhere (can't remember where, but if i find it again i will give the link) that Combat 18 did also establish strong contacts with the UDA's North Antrim Brigade in the Coleraine/Bushmills area and (always according to that goddamn article that i gotta find) the commander of the North Antrim Brigade is a well known racist and is alleged to have posed in KKK uniform for some pictures.

Now, make it what you want of it and i admit that i know very little about C18 in Northern Ireland. But this is what i know.

Hi,

Ciaran here.

Metalireland.com has run for seven years to promote the hard rock and heavy metal scene in Ireland, North and South.

Not once, on any occasion, ever, has it given succour or support to racism. When the right wing / nazi agenda has been debated on the forums (which it has, ad nauseum) each side has had the ability to put their argument however onerous it is to the other party. That is what MI (and democracy) is about.

So I state clearly to anyone who is bored enough to write otherwise: Metalireland has no link whatsoever, in principle or in practice, with racism of any kind. I will not tolerate watching the site I work very hard to maintain being maligned as if it somehow had. To whoever made the initial assertion, you are wrong. Kindly do not persist with similar innuendo.

That is the end of the matter.

Thanks
Ciaran Tracey
www.metalireland.com

that thing about last saturay is nuts. the police are faggots, they can spot a ki rolling a joint in the city centre in a second on the cameras and arresat them with x ammount of squad cars, but i suppose if theres a chance of them getting bate theyre not going to do anything. fucking wankers.

also has not been on the news very much. maybe it will now that hes died. i didnt hear about it till yesterday. scary as fuck.

that thing about last saturay is nuts. the police are faggots, they can spot a ki rolling a joint in the city centre in a second on the cameras and arresat them with x ammount of squad cars, but i suppose if theres a chance of them getting bate theyre not going to do anything. fucking wankers.

also has not been on the news very much. maybe it will now that hes died. i didnt hear about it till yesterday. scary as fuck.

so racism is bad but good ol' homophobia is ok....cool, just wanna be uptodate on who I can and can't hate...cheers.

Eirecore all the way. We have Bucky bottles that are just as good as petrol bombs (if not better, given the nature of Buckfast).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back