Meet the parents (1 Viewer)

my exes parents were rather fond of me and i used to go for dinner in their house and stuff a lot..they had a rake of land and had like chickens and stuff..and once day his mum and uncle spent the entire meal sayin things like 'we have to find the cock' and ' we need to grab the cock when we see it'..all to do with the chickens of course but it didn't stop me almost choking from trying to swallow my own tongue so i wouldn't laugh in their faces..

oh and his dad called flan flange and kept repeatedly saying 'have a nice bit of flange there'..so i just sat there squeezing my exes leg under the table so as not to completley embarrass myself..i think he might still have the bruises i was pinching it that hard..

oh and always bring something when yr meetin the parents..i brought a big fuckin box of handmade chocolates when i met the boys family and they've loved me ever since.
had met his mam on one occassion before that..me and the boy were walkin home and standing on griffith avenue wearing the face off each other and then stopped briefly to see his mother walking towards us while out on her nightly walk..i was so mortofied..and i looked mad scruffy as well..so i had to kinda make it up to her with the chocolates and stuff..

nEiLo said:
This evening, I am going to meet my girlfriend's parents for the first time. I am just wondering if you lot have any embarassing stories about meeting your significant other's ma and pa.

I'm not too worried about it really. Parents seem to like me (even my own).

Your thoughts and experiences please.
when i met the parents of one young lady, her mother demonstrated what she'd learned on her self defence course. On me.

pete said:
"No, I didn't know how much pain you could inflict on someone just by squeezing your thumb into the palm of their hand really hard. Ok you can stop now. Please stop. Please?"

first time I met her parents, I was brought down for dinner.
Her Dad put out his hand to stroke his wife's leg/area as she brought out the veget-ables to the table.
Expect he wasn't looking at what he was doing and it was one of his daughters who was bringing the veg.

Cue confused screams of 'what the hell are you doing?' and major embarrassment.

took the heat off me though

this went very well. GF's twin brother + his wife added to the bill at the last minute. I was polite and spoke only when spoken too.
Glad that's over though...

first time i "met" her father was when i was picking mushies one september dawn. he was spying on me. he is omnipresent. to this day he spys on me. its kinda like meet the parents and deniro's character / ex cia. 'cept its with him it has an irish slant and the FCA and military police are involved. background checks with the sheekaloney. i cant really talk about it cos he's proly spying on me now. he doesnt talk to me in company. but can gregariously discuss any topic semi knowledgably with anyone else. for years i thought it was me. but so totally fucking his problem *sniff*. she is his eldest daughter. i believe he feels i'm diluting his gene pool. miwady.

The day my girflend's Da died I (in timely fashion) contracted that zany 24hr exploding vomit bug. After throwing up on their couch and the exterior of her sister's car, I spent the entire evening in a foetal position on a chair, occasionally emitting seemingly random burbles and squeaks in a wholely unconvincing attempt to communicate my condolences to family members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back