MARS VOLTA ATP - bed needed! (1 Viewer)

anyone know how to get on to that mailing list where people talk about having spare spaces in chalets etc?

i tried the share-a-chalet thing last week and they told me there were none left. I told them the festival wouldn't be the same without me.

I'm still waiting for my reply.

i'm scrounging in the other thread

hag said:
nah, that's sold out too.

Ah, well, sorry about that.

I'm in a very similar position--only found out a week or so ago that I can actually go, but it was too late to get a spot in a chalet. I'm hoping there'll be a slot opening up between now and December.

Good luck finding some spaces.

Paul

shit. I was hoping I was the only poor fucker without a ticket. looks like there could be knife fights in the future.

well best of luck everyone. it would suck unbelievably to miss this. I think I remember an atp related forum, there was buying & selling of tickets on there in the past. I'll post the address if I can find it...

jaysus, ya bunch o' scabby jews. Book a bleedin' b&b and quit mooching about people's chalets looking for a bed and turning down their stereos!

_40608609_poshbecks220.jpg
unless of course you're the scabby jew parents of the king of the jews, then there's still no room at the inn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back