Major Pleasures (2 Viewers)

I never got the Revolut hype at all. I suppose the only attraction would have been being able to use Apple Pay but thankfully my bank saw sense and added support a few years ago now. About paying for services: what does it do there that PayPal doesn’t already do? Or just paying with any card if they use SumUp or Square or whatever?

I never got the Revolut hype at all. I suppose the only attraction would have been being able to use Apple Pay but thankfully my bank saw sense and added support a few years ago now. About paying for services: what does it do there that PayPal doesn’t already do? Or just paying with any card if they use SumUp or Square or whatever?
Main reason I went for Revolut/N26 was I was fed up of all the shitty charges I was getting from Irish banks. Also much better for travelling etc.

Working on a "Palette Cleanser" of a song. That the term I use for songs I'm working on that I know aren't that good and probably won't go anywhere, but I'm working the demo to conclusion anyway to just flex the recording and writing muscles. They're a bit stiff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back