Mad Men Season 6 (1 Viewer)

I just found out that he got engaged to the actress who played the woman he had an affair with last season.

i read an interview with him a few years back and he came across as a bit of a knob. this was probably around the 3rd or 4th season of Mad Men. he said he lives in a wooden shack with no mirrors and gave gave away all his worldly possessions and takes the bus like regular folk or some bullshit. that all smacks of rich actor bullshittery when he goes and acts in films like In Time and whatnot. i'll bet he owns a car now.

i read an interview with him a few years back and he came across as a bit of a knob. this was probably around the 3rd or 4th season of Mad Men. he said he lives in a wooden shack with no mirrors and gave gave away all his worldly possessions and takes the bus like regular folk or some bullshit. that all smacks of rich actor bullshittery when he goes and acts in films like In Time and whatnot. i'll bet he owns a car now.

Kartheiser lives ascetically: he eschews car ownership, instead walking or taking mass transit; he currently lives in a bungalow he describes as a "wooden box" with no mirrors; and he has been selling or giving away everything he owns.[9] Kartheiser is a vegetarian[10] and has chosen not to have children describing both decisions as "green choices."[11] He has since stated that he now owns a car.[12]

I like Stan Rizzo and I hope there is more development of him this season.

Don: "Do you see death when you look at this?"
Stan: "Of course, that's why it's great."

Plus the phone call with Peggy at the end when he goes to get coffee but says, "don't hang up, I'll be right back" tugged at my heart strings. Very sweet and friendly. Maybe I'm just being a sap but I love the kinship.

I hope Ken Cosgrove is secretly writing the great American novel. I always liked his writer story-line.
And yes a larger Stan story would be great. Same with Peggy's fella. He's a cool character.

When the show ends there'll be an American Graffiti like bit where they say "Ken Cosgrove went on to write the early script for what became known as Star Wars."

Gilmore Girls girl?

alexis_bledel__2_.jpg

Stay loyal, Peggy. It bites you in the ass when you're not.

So many good lines (even without Roger) this time...

Don: Sometimes you gotta dance with the one that brung ya.
Joan: And I know there's a part of you, you haven't seen in years.
Silvia. It's obvious I 'm not going to drink a whole bottle of wine alone. Don: I don't know how obvious that is....
Don: I get it, you want to feel shitty right up to the point when I take your dress off.
Peggy: Everyone here hates me. Stan: Of course they do.
Trudy: If you even open your fly to urinate, I will destroy you.

Stay loyal, Peggy. It bites you in the ass when you're not.

Technically though, if Peggy works with that info it won't be to the detriment of Draper et al as they've been verboten from working with Heinz Ketchup by Mr. Beans. When Stan finds out though it might be the end of their friendship but it's not really a betrayal of the company just Stan's trust.

Technically though, if Peggy works with that info it won't be to the detriment of Draper et al as they've been verboten from working with Heinz Ketchup by Mr. Beans. When Stan finds out though it might be the end of their friendship but it's not really a betrayal of the company just Stan's trust.

I wasn't talking about company loyalty.

Great episode. Loved the contrasting scenes of Don and Pete as pro and amateur adulterers (that hardly counts as a spoiler). Anyone else think the latter is looking more and more like ernesto by the episode? Also the hornage is getting to a point where it's almost too much to bear. Just when I thought no-one could surpass the aforementioned gilmore girl they go and dig up Lindsay from Freaks and Geeks.

Great episode. Loved the contrasting scenes of Don and Pete as pro and amateur adulterers (that hardly counts as a spoiler). Anyone else think the latter is looking more and more like ernesto by the episode? Also the hornage is getting to a point where it's almost too much to bear. Just when I thought no-one could surpass the aforementioned gilmore girl they go and dig up Lindsay from Freaks and Geeks.

Yes! I totally thought that but didn't want to say it in case it was offensive. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back