Mad Men S03... (2 Viewers)

3177hx5.jpg

2s6ra6d.jpg
Great episode. Nothing happened, but still.

What? No! I love his half-witted little mug. Kinsey, on the other hand, he needs a smack.

Sorry im in the smack Pete Campbell camp, Kinsey is made to look a tit, Campbell does it naturally.

If Joanie could lip synch the french words to the song why couldnt she sing it....surely shes got the pipes for it?

Does Don really smother the dad, he'll probably get caught doing it by one of his kids or the brother Robert Englund.

the joanie singing bit was just bad tv.

every character in the show needs a smack for one reason or another, except for maybe the
young gay russian guy and his young little buddy

last 2 episodes have been really amazing. the show has become a lot funnier (i don't mean
'haw haw jokes') over the last 2 episodes. the prank call to peggy was great, sad to see gene
get dead like that, he was getting really great. sal doing 'bye bye birdie' to his wife...oh boy

The slow melting of Sal's wife's face when she realises that she's married to a homosexual was spellbinding!!

Yeah, that was good.

The episode yesterday moved a lot quicker than others. Thought there was going to be more of a development of the relationship between Sally and her grandfather though.

Betty is moving up the list of people in Madmen who most deserve a spit in the eye

i can't think of anyone worse than her at this stage - "you're a house cat,
important and doesn't have to do anything" or whatever - eff her.

what did peggy mean when she said "maybe it's my time?" to don? that whole
scene was so clouded with job stuff / baby stuff.

pete and the racial issues was really good. liked it when the elevator guy said that
sometimes we go "up and down" at work...find pete a lot easier to take when he's
a straight ahead hard nosed capitalist, rather than a demanding rich boi

what did peggy mean when she said "maybe it's my time?" to don? that whole
scene was so clouded with job stuff / baby stuff.

I took it that she understands can't "have it all" like Don has - spouse, babies, career etc.
Duck told her being a single, childless 'career gal' was now a plus, so if she's chosen career over babies (which she clearly has) then she should make the most of it and not settle for being a 2nd class Kinsey.

I liked Pete's colourblind pursuit of the dollar too. He's a goddamn civil rights campaigner - an integrated campaign! Also, 'coloured TVs' arf.

They seemed to be laying on the trapped/prison theme a bit. Peggy's trapped at Sterling Cooper, Betty trapped at home and getting treated like she was undergoing fucking ECT before the birth, the lads being lectured about pens, the prison guard and so on.

Good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back