Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

"Minister Carey said:'Psychoactive products on sale in Ireland will continue to be monitored and any other products with a detrimental health effect will be added to the list of controlled substances'."

that sounds pretty sweeping.im sure we could all list off a variety of products that have a 'detrimental health effect'

"Minister Carey said:'Psychoactive products on sale in Ireland will continue to be monitored and any other products with a detrimental health effect will be added to the list of controlled substances'."

that sounds pretty sweeping.im sure we could all list off a variety of products that have a 'detrimental health effect'

oh jesus. Sure wasn't some lad just on about booze killing people??? Oh Jesus

Jesus I would KILL for a bang off some Meowmix right now..I am fucking DYING over here...

Fuck it.I'm getting a bottle of poppers this weekend...thy're still legal I reckon??

Are head shops gonna take a stand?

Just have the shelves stocked with paint, glue, tippex and deodorant+scarf?

Saw in town earlier, the ones that were all just head shops are all closed. Nirvana are still open selling skins, bongs, grow lights, seeds, etc. No drugs though.

Fuck it.I'm getting a bottle of poppers this weekend...thy're still legal I reckon??
Still a few in the sex shops in town but when they're gone, that's it. No new supplies comin in.
I think basic instinct beside the IFI has a few left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back