Legal Highs (1 Viewer)

That's what legal highs used to be like, but with some of the stuff available now that kind of attitude could see you end up in A&E.
Oddly enough I did end up in a@e the following evening, but that was caused by BEER BONGS!
It's a funny old world..

Nutmeg and water ? Anyone actually done this ?
i do it from time to time, i stir it into sweet tea, not water though.
it's alright, kind of a body stone, and then you feel groggy for a day or two. also comes on very slowly and lasts a long time. i had some on a sunday afternoon a few weeks ago and was monged all day monday.

Jazes I havent done beer bongs in years...might sort it out for the show tonight.

i do it from time to time, i stir it into sweet tea, not water though.
it's alright, kind of a body stone, and then you feel groggy for a day or two. also comes on very slowly and lasts a long time. i had some on a sunday afternoon a few weeks ago and was monged all day monday.

Actually Nutmeg was an ingredient in some herbal pills I got ages ago. Wouldn't fancy a two day mong. Far too busy.

Concerned parents against legal highs dont mess around in Letterk!

Presumably it's something to do with Republican Action Against Drugs.

Legal highs are stealing revenue from the kids on the block. If they're not on the corner sellin' drugs, they'll be loungin' round the house watchin fuckin' Skins. Why should hard-pressed working class parents have to fork out for Nikes an shit when the nippers are perfectly capable of earnin' their own crust?
Shut down the head shops now, and keep the kids on the street, where they fucking belong.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DRUG DEALER! USE 'EM OR LOSE 'EM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back