Legal brains (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
Right, so I kind of have someone helping me out with some stuff I keep being really vague about, but I'm not meeting her til next week. I need a bit of help wording something just to be as careful as possible, given that I'm not sure what's happening. I also don't know what my rights are and there doesn't seem to be any way of finding out through the usual means.

Can anyone give me any advice? Sorry I'm being so vague. I'm even afraid they're reading this, that's how fucking paranoid all this shit is making me. Some of you know what I'm on about, and it may or may not be as worrying as I am worried about it.

head-scratch.jpg

Sorry jane, your PMs are full.
I'll keep it vague.
Keep 'it' in a big freezer, hire a chainsaw, lash into pit of starving pigs, find somewhere to bury their shit.

Alternatively you could hire a Renault, find a boat and weigh 'it' down with stones before throwing it overboard.

I got a bit of inside information from someone 18 months ago. I am not sure if they would be helpful to you or not but they were for me. I don't know the exact situation, only guessing here, but there might be a way around it. We'll have to talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back