Large Irish Moths (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Dan
  • Start date
  • Replies 104
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
Originally posted by Dan

I still drink it even though I'm earning LOADs. A little bit of money and people desert their trusted friends..what sort of a world is it??

I only drink champagne now and hang around with movie stars.

Sometimes I pass an off licence with Dutch in the window and I have to cross the street because I am so ashamed with myself...you know when you lose contact with an old friend, and then its a big deal to renew that friendship...well that's where my relationship with Dutch is right now.

I find solace with my champagne and movie stars though.

I earn so much money, I get premium Dutch Gold cans specially imported from The Hague. They're embossed with gold leaf and the image of the sailor has real beard hair. Plus, every 24-can tray you buy ships with an orange stomach pump endorsed by premium footballer Dennish Bergkamp.

The pump has a picture of a (clearly sozzled) Bergkamp flapping his arms as if in flight.

Originally posted by Beanstalk

I only drink champagne now and hang around with movie stars.

Sometimes I pass an off licence with Dutch in the window and I have to cross the street because I am so ashamed with myself...you know when you lose contact with an old friend, and then its a big deal to renew that friendship...well that's where my relationship with Dutch is right now.

I find solace with my champagne and movie stars though.

Originally posted by kirstie

a girl could take offence, like
\

relax the cacks like. i just say crazy stuff every now and then. i'm mad like. you'll have to accept that and move on.

mental i am.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
\

relax the cacks like. i just say crazy stuff every now and then. i'm mad like. you'll have to accept that and move on.

mental i am.

too late
next time you see me out and social like, I'll be looking right through you

specially now as you're flea ridden

i have some fucked up dreams about large moths.. cling to walls and leaving there scent. i woke up one night and although i felt like i was having sex with a giant moth, it turned out to be a half empty bottle of coke. i couldn't explain the sheets to my mother.

Originally posted by kirstie

too late
next time you see me out and social like, I'll be looking right through you

specially now as you're flea ridden

you really know how to hurt a man. in the business we dcall your type, the femme fatale. i really should have known better. please, take the testicles of my enemy* as some kind of apologetica.

*dave hags like

I'm with your ma on this one.

Originally posted by wild eyed
i have some fucked up dreams about large moths.. cling to walls and leaving there scent. i woke up one night and although i felt like i was having sex with a giant moth, it turned out to be a half empty bottle of coke. i couldn't explain the sheets to my mother.

Originally posted by wild eyed

Don't give me that shite...I'd say you're big into ridin coke bottles.

Giant moths indeed...

Originally posted by Dan

Wasp stings are a mere annoyance compared to a bee sting.

Not when you're allergic to the fuckers and the part that's been stung swells up like somebody's embedded a golf ball under your skin. Yeuchhhhhh.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
we have a hedgehog in our bin at the moment. deadly buzz. i call him a fluffy but he acts the prick.

Don't feed it bread and milk, hedgehogs are allergic to cow's milk. Catfood or dogfood are best. Or better still, the cat (if you're really that fed up with him).

Originally posted by Lolo

Don't feed it bread and milk, hedgehogs are allergic to cow's milk. Catfood or dogfood are best. Or better still, the cat (if you're really that fed up with him).

i think he's knackered off. i saw him waddling down the road last night, and nicking into someone elses garden. i'd imagine the cat tried to eat him. plus there's a cunning fox on the prowl. it's like living in...in... watership down or something. onny there's no rabbits. or anything of the sort. onny hedgepigs and madra ruas. ah never mind.

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
How do you know?

Sorry to drag this thread up from its deathbed.

Hedgehogs puke when you give them cow's milk, I've never seen it with my own eyes, but I've heard it from friends who work in animal shelters, and read it in my all-about-hedgehogs book. I'm not taking the piss, I do own a book about hedgehogs.

most critters (that aren't baby cows) don't digest cows milk properly. ask some vegans about it. i don't know if hedgehogs can digest human milk... but if anybody out there can lactate and wants to try suckling a hedgehog... i'd be interested in hearing about it.

This thread is still coming up in the search for 'large irish moths' on google - a big fucking monster just flew in to our sitting room and had to be trapped and thrown out. I thought it was a bat it was so jaysus big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back