Large Irish Moths (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter Dan
  • Start date
  • Replies 104
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
It's all about honour, a beautiful death, the afterlife etc.

Bees are the Al Qaeda of the insect world.

Originally posted by Dan

Wasp stings are a mere annoyance compared to a bee sting. Jesus I thought the pain would never end. Stupid pricks die when they sting you too, so no ones a winner...

apparently daddy long legs contain enough venom to kill a man, its just that their fangs aren't strong enough to pierce skin!

Originally posted by binky
Ditto.
A couple of weeks ago I was out at my folks place as my family is wont to be of a sunday and I picked up a mini harmonica off the windowsill to play the blues because i'd lost my train of thought, playyed a couple of notes and stopped. One of te fuckers was in my mouth.
Hate fucking earwigs.

that's cos you can't play the blues. look at you fot fucks sake.

no *I* can play the blues.

The Humble Woodlouse

How do people feel about the humble woodlouse?

I personally have always seen him as a harmless old gentleman in a dark grey crombie. Granted, he's a bit bumbling and a bit oafish, but he keeps himself to himself, and in an age of nosy neighbours and authoritarian states, that is something for which we should all be grateful.

Still, there are those who loathe the little woodlouse. Perhaps they see him as creepy - maybe even a creepy crawly.

Shame on them.

woodlice are interesting creatures. my parents basement was infested with them for 20 years. then, about a year ago they bought a clothes dryer and since then theres never been as much as 1 louse in the gaff. the heat and dry air, drives them out.

actually thats not very interesting at all.

however, i remember one time my sister squished a woodlouse on the wall in the basement about 3 feet off the ground. a mark was left. but the most bizzare thing was that after that, without fail, every single time i went down there and looked at that spot, there was a solitary woodlouse which had crawled the whole way up the wall to that spot and was sitting on the ancient remains of the dead one.

the legacy continues today.

just a cotton picking minnt. how can the legacy continue if the lice have left? are you spoofing again? to make friends? no body is impressed.

you have me there.

i always knew you were quick. and this is what you can do when you're drunk?

fuck me.

the basement is split into two though, a bathroom, and a bedroom. the dryer is in the bathroom, where the lice were concentrated. the 'corpse' is in the bedroom. there are no lice on the loo side of the house, or in the jacks, but thats not to say some aren't coming in on the other side of the basement.

i hadn't thought of that. i must tell my dad. thanks, hector. thanks very much.

I hate all creepy crawly's (woodlice included) but I have an particular aversion
to magotts especially when I find them in my Coco pops
as they are about to be shovelled into my mouth,
in germany there are these fly's that lay there eggs in
starchy foods.

Another time my aunt and myself were traumatised
when we came upon a family of mice hidden in her
kitchen cupboard disgustingly the mother was in the middle
of having more little vermin.

Originally posted by herv
you have me there.

i always knew you were quick. and this is what you can do when you're drunk?

fuck me.

the basement is split into two though, a bathroom, and a bedroom. the dryer is in the bathroom, where the lice were concentrated. the 'corpse' is in the bedroom. there are no lice on the loo side of the house, or in the jacks, but thats not to say some aren't coming in on the other side of the basement.

i hadn't thought of that. i must tell my dad. thanks, hector. thanks very much.

slow down poindexter, i dint want your fucking life story like

Originally posted by lorcanzo
oh for christ sake...
rat afterbirth...

jaysus.. i'm trying to eat me saussy rolls....

wasn't he in the Damned?

Re: The Humble Woodlouse

Originally posted by Anne OMalley
How do people feel about the humble woodlouse?

Before Dinosaurs, 10 foot woodlice roamed the Earth. Not on their own mind.
Evolution brought them down to earth, the arrogant bastards.

In a few million years, humans will be the size of a child's thumb and will have feelers instead of eyes and speak in a language similar to Sinhalese. You can go and shove that up your cakehole, Mr. I'm-a-rich-fat-bastard!!

aww
Mice are sweet, if it wasn't for the fact they cant control their bladders and piss everywhere as a result, I'd be quite happy to have a few of them roaming about the house making cute squeaking noises

Originally posted by kirstie
aww
Mice are sweet, if it wasn't for the fact they cant control their bladders and piss everywhere as a result, I'd be quite happy to have a few of them roaming about the house making cute squeaking noises

The only good thing I've heard to ingraciate mice to me
is that where there are mice there aren't any rats
and vice versa ........wether this is true or not
I don't know one can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back