Large Irish Moths (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Dan
  • Start date
  • Replies 104
  • Views 12K
  • Watchers 4
Originally posted by Pantone247
we have a R.A.T. in our shed at the moment, so the shed has been blocked up but the bins are in there and needed putting out on wednesday morning.

OUR rat, before we finally managed to posion the little cunt did a variety of anti-social shit such as:

- scared overnight visitors with his neath-floor scrabblings
- ate through many floorboards
- ate the whole spine my fiveology of the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
- chewed through the burgular alarm cable
- made midnight raids. Like the time I was foolish enough to leave some pasta in a pot, he snuck out, jumped INTO the pot and ate it all, then left horible tomato based sauce footprints all over the countertop
- would sit in his little hole cheekily looking out at us, like the uncaring horrid little fucker he was

well we got him, and good
and
then he got us back by dying under the floorboards and giving us load of maggots on his corpse which ripened into a plage of massive, lazy bluebottles. At christmas time

we have a hedgehog in our bin at the moment. deadly buzz. i call him a fluffy but he acts the prick.

and our cat is now called 'get the fuck out you flea infested walking stomach'

get him some of that stuff you drip on the back of their neck what makes fleas FOAD

also apparently hedhehogs are full of fleas so that might be where said cat got them from. And they like fags. Hedgehogs, not cats.
Cigarettes, not quee-ahs

Originally posted by kirstie
get him some of that stuff you drip on the back of their neck what makes fleas FOAD

also apparently hedhehogs are full of fleas so that might be where said cat got them from. And they like fags. Hedgehogs, not cats.
Cigarettes, not quee-ahs

we're defleaing the fucker on an hourly basis. but your hedgehog -flea theory intrigues me. certainly has a ring of truth about it. tell you what, i'll clobber the cunt with the shovel when i get home. i hear that fixes fleas.

Originally posted by flashpants
I do admire their stuborn ability to live where ever they fucking want to

oh I beg to differ

or rahter the pest control dude coming to napalm our rats begs to differ

you should have said

"I do admire their stuborn ability to live where ever they fucking want to... EXCEPT PANTONE'S FUCKING SHED!!"

:cool:

Danish Gold, the poor mans Dutch Gold, quality, pure quality.

Little bugs and mice and stuff don't really bother me, there's a spider that lives on the roof of my room, he never bothers me(having said that i'll wake up tomorrow morning with it on my face)
I do have a recurring night mare about being chased by an 8ft rabbit which is kinda strange to say the least.

had somethiing snappy there, did ye? all went to pot, did it? eh?

there's plenty of shovel for you too.

Originally posted by Hector Grey
had somethiing snappy there, did ye? all went to pot, did it? eh?

there's plenty of shovel for you too.

Fleas.....CAT.......FLEAS ...FLEAS !!!!!!

SO MUCH TOO SAY .......

but I won't so stick yer bleedin shovel..

No, no, no, no. Royal Dutch is still around alright. I think they are made by the same company, Posthorn, I think, but maybe thats the name of the place where its brewed, I can't remember, I was too drunk when I read it. But its definitely still around. The dirty bastards changed the percentage from 5% to 4.7% a few months back and thought nobody would notice...well it didn't slip my attention and I'm angry...

So the original Royal dutch is still around...if I wasn't earning money, I might actually drink some for old time's sake.

I bet there is no one in here who has drank Royal Dutch or Dutch Gold and never asked someone to "Pass the dutchie on the left hand side".

It always gets a good chuckle...which is about all it deserves...even when you're locked.

Originally posted by Beanstalk
So the original Royal dutch is still around...if I wasn't earning money, I might actually drink some for old time's sake.

I still drink it even though I'm earning LOADs. A little bit of money and people desert their trusted friends..what sort of a world is it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back